Forums
Posted By: scoop The sorta numpties who own VXs - 27th May 2006 12:52am
Check this then this .

Some absolute fapping idiot of a corsa 1.2 owner who thinks,amongst other things (such as running flat rear tyres) that folding your rear seats down makes ur car lighter. FFS. What an absolute tube. This is now one of the most popular threads in the UK and has been linked too from a vast number of sites, i picked it up from Ford force

Oh

My

god

Ive not just found this in another pricks topic about his corsa "VXR" cough 1.2 cough

Quote from VXRonline
Hello guyz

"I am a newbie here.
I will write of me experience in me corsa 1.2 sxi(VXR body kit, dumpvalve speeker (he's kidding right) .
The other day i was at traffic ligts with me bird in pasgere seet. Along side came a scoobie wrx and started making a whoosh with his dumpvalve and loking at me (Making a whoosh??? actually called "revving his engine"??).
I new he was loking for race so when the lights turn green I floored it. wit wheels spin I launched well (Contradiction). we were together in 1st and 2nd gear. I then changed to 3rd and pulled away by 1 -2 foots (U mean feet??). It was fantastic fun to se the scoobie chaps face. He was completelty whooped. So next time he sees a vxr (What he means here i dont know) he will treat it with respect."

Bwahahahahahaa, oh no,ive shit myself with laughter
Posted By: Scooby Re: The sorta numpties who own VXs - 27th May 2006 9:05am
smack
Posted By: spinking Re: The sorta numpties who own VXs - 27th May 2006 10:16am
eek doh

WHAT A ****IN TIT

Bet he is about ten really.

John wrx watch out.
Posted By: DavidB Re: The sorta numpties who own VXs - 27th May 2006 8:00pm
This is on EVERY car forum site!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral