Forums
Posted By: Scooby Imported Cars - 25th Aug 2004 9:04pm
I am looking at buying a Imported car, Here is a few example cars that i have made provisional enquiries about.

Click here to open the webpage.........

What do you guy's think ???????
Posted By: Phil_G Re: Imported Cars - 25th Aug 2004 9:12pm
hiya mate

all look nice but my personal bias (ooh err!) is towards the american cars. A Chevrolet camaro z28 would get you a 5.7v8, more tuneability than you can shake a stick at and THAT engine sound..

admittedly not as posed as a scooby or similar but sine when does everything have to be perfect wink

Phil
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Imported Cars - 25th Aug 2004 9:13pm
THE OLD BLACK PORKER OR THE FERRARI OR THE STI SCOOBY WITH THE BIG SPOILER HOW DO THE PRICES WORK I FANCY HAVIN A NU SCOOBY NXT YR OR IN A FEW YRS TIME WEN INSURANCE IS DOWN U DONT MIND ME ASKIN WATS UR INSURANCE LIKE AND HOW OLD R U? THAT OLD BLACK PORKA IS THE DOGS
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Imported Cars - 25th Aug 2004 9:16pm
HOW DOES PRICING WORK THOUGH?
Posted By: Scooby Re: Imported Cars - 25th Aug 2004 9:34pm
The pricing works in many differant ways matey, i am looking at bidding through a Japanese Auction personally and importing the vehicle myself, hence the extreamily cheap prices......

You can purchase an already imported vehicle via a car showroom but you will obvoiusly pay allot more........
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Imported Cars - 25th Aug 2004 9:57pm
i'd say the porsche 966 or the ferrari, but i don't like the **** end.
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Imported Cars - 25th Aug 2004 9:58pm
but if i were 2 do wat ur doin and import myself lets say that wicked scooby just guessin off the top of ur head how much would the total price b just a guess do u reaken an 18 yrold would even get insured i no i can wen im 20 but could i get insured at 18-19 cheers m8
Posted By: Towny Re: Imported Cars - 26th Aug 2004 9:01am
will they be left hookers scooby???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Imported Cars - 26th Aug 2004 9:17am
I reckon u go for the porker or the scoob STI, plus if u get the scoob u wont have 2 change ur screen name...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Imported Cars - 26th Aug 2004 9:26am
they're all nice cars but you'd want something different to an impreza now wouldn't you?

is there any skylines that could be imported??
Posted By: Towny Re: Imported Cars - 26th Aug 2004 3:01pm
id go for the 1 of the evos!!! there the cheapest then spend all the rest of ya money on makin it awesum!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral