Forums
Posted By: rossi-foci Red sporting cinq's car is no more - 28th Nov 2004 7:42pm
I thought i'd make this post and let matty (red_sporting_cinq) add to it. He was driving down borough road (at the speed limit think ) and some silly woman in a punto turned across him. Anyway a bit of swervin here n there and he went straight into the side of her! Fortunately nobody was hurt, apart from both the cars who were severly written off! But it wasnt his fault so at least he might be on for a bit of compo to beast anuva cinqy up! Ive got a piccy of the mashed up punto if ne1s got sumwer to host it? Its f******!
Neway, unlucky matt, but am sure ther'll be anuva cinq sportin ready for the maxin! p.s. i could smell the poo comin off that woman, she looked like she'd seen rockin horse dump! good job she wasnt badly hurt or nefin!
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Red sporting cinq's car is no more - 28th Nov 2004 7:54pm
Heard about this last night. Gutted for you matty, just hope every thing was legit and you can claim of her insurance, and you can get staight back into moding another motor up.

Send the pic to broomy@cruisewirral.com and i'll host it!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral