Forums
Posted By: Dazza Suspension - 27th Nov 2004 7:47pm
Am pretty stuck for money @ the mo and I cant really do anything suspension-wise cos of the lowness of my bumper but am wonderin your views on Airbags or hydrolics - Or possible links 2 sites.

Not sayin its on the cards cos other stuff comes 1st but am interested. Any info is much greatful as i know a little about them

Thanx
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Suspension - 30th Nov 2004 11:25am
mr chillis, fast and slow kits
rayvern hydrolics
Posted By: Dazza Re: Suspension - 30th Nov 2004 11:27am
link?
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Suspension - 30th Nov 2004 11:48am
www.rayvernhydraulics.com
Posted By: scoop Re: Suspension - 30th Nov 2004 8:08pm
Dazza m8 baggin' or juicin ur ride would be sweet but dont rule out a suspension package man. The wirrals roads are ok for theyre condition and pothole frequency etc.... My rear bumper and sideskirts are pretty low man and those are the bits that are most likely to hit the deck on speedbumps etc... and from what i here to low segments of your kit have met the floor on ur stock suspension.May be just an inaccurate view of a person tho. Full g-max -40mm kit is only 240 notes.I recomend these as my motor is solid as a rock now and does not love the floor. Used to actually bottom out with a full load but now the springs just will not compress my much when the car is full.Vibrates my teeth out tho.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral