Forums
Posted By: StuyMac What do you think of these wheels? - 19th May 2006 11:49am
Thinking about changing the wheels on the 180 when it gets here. Ill be keeping the ones on it for trackdays / sprints etc, but getting some new ones for road use.

Got these in mind:

[Linked Image]

Just not sure if they are to similar to the ones already on the car though confused

Also thinking about some 5-7 spoke ones in bronze as an alternative confused

Most wheels are also in a 5 stud fitment, so any new wheels will wait until until Ive done the hub conversion.
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: What do you think of these wheels? - 19th May 2006 11:55am
i think they will look nice on the car. there not too much the same as the other wheels that are already on it. i dont really know much about wheels but i think that they are nice.
Posted By: Gary Re: What do you think of these wheels? - 19th May 2006 12:24pm
smart them mate.

but dont do bronze, anthracite smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: What do you think of these wheels? - 19th May 2006 12:32pm
Anthratice - maybe on a lighter colour car, but I think they would be too dark on a black car.

Dont really want black wheels either, and White wheels just get to dirty, to quick.

Would have to be silver, or Bronze / gold on a black car smile
Posted By: scoop Re: What do you think of these wheels? - 19th May 2006 12:45pm
Dont like em mate,there gorge wheels but euro,if u get me, wheels like that (including the ones u have ATM) are not really suited to jap cars IMO. Ur car would be loads better with some "jap" wheels on it. 5-6-7 spokers like the following

[Linked Image]
incredibly poor pic but thats the sorta wheel i like on jap cars
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: What do you think of these wheels? - 19th May 2006 1:45pm
What about ther same wheels you had on the last one (s14a) they where nice wheels.

I seem to remeber you having some trouble with size thought. I like the look of the KEI wheels they would suit your car well.
Posted By: Gary Re: What do you think of these wheels? - 19th May 2006 2:09pm
sory dude but i kinda have to agree with scoop aswel when thinking about it.

ones on your old 200 the bronze ones would look perfect aswell
Posted By: StuyMac Re: What do you think of these wheels? - 19th May 2006 2:23pm
Hmmm, I feel the need for a Scoop Photochop wink

Any chance matey? Photochop the broze wheels on to the new car?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: What do you think of these wheels? - 19th May 2006 2:55pm
done deal mate,gimme a few mins

Go here mate Click to see
Posted By: spinking Re: What do you think of these wheels? - 20th May 2006 12:28am
Sell them to me dont use em for sprints
Posted By: StuyMac Re: What do you think of these wheels? - 20th May 2006 3:53pm
Lol, sorry matey, they are drilled for 4 and 5 stud so very useful, its also nice to have a spare set of 17's with track / sprint tyres on tease
© Wirral-Wikiwirral