Forums
Posted By: Dazza After a decent toolbox for cheap? - 28th Feb 2006 1:55pm
My brother has just started work at his new place. They sell toolboxs and tools etc and even have a stand at Maxpower.

If you've ever priced up a decent toolbox such as SnapOn they you know that a top chest will cost over £400 (I was reluctently going to buy one some time ago).

One of the products at my brothers company are StackOn, these are what he can get discounted IF we get an order of three interested

Spec:
• Galvanized steel, tread plate drawer fronts and panels
• Full extension, steel compound drawer slides
• Top chests include impact-resistant lid and end panels
• 3" swivel casters
• Overall dimensions: 23" x 13" x 49-1/4
ITEMS IN THE TOP TRAY ARE NOT INCLUDED

[Linked Image]

These are currently on eBay for £100 each, but if we get three people after them he can reduce them to £70 and he'll transport them to you (Saves you going to Crewe or paying postage).

Depot-Trading.com also has an aproved eBay shop with over 3520 feedback.

Would anyone be interested?
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: After a decent toolbox for cheap? - 28th Feb 2006 1:58pm
OMG a CW group buy. this a first.
Posted By: red20 Re: After a decent toolbox for cheap? - 28th Feb 2006 8:41pm
so how much for the tool box
Posted By: Dazza Re: After a decent toolbox for cheap? - 28th Feb 2006 8:46pm
All that you see there (minus the tools inside) for £70 mate, there £100 on eBay plus your saving postage if you meet my bro (Lives local)
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: After a decent toolbox for cheap? - 28th Feb 2006 9:04pm
Is that the one in the pic if so i will give ya £70 for one. Two more to go lol
Posted By: Dazza Re: After a decent toolbox for cheap? - 28th Feb 2006 9:13pm
Sorry I should have been a bit clearer.
Yes thats the exact one in the pic, its a top chest and rollcab. Comes how you see it with no tools.

Need three people to secure the price of £70.

So far we have
1. Johnny Alan
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: After a decent toolbox for cheap? - 1st Mar 2006 12:02am
is the roll cab all steel???
Posted By: Dazza Re: After a decent toolbox for cheap? - 1st Mar 2006 12:20am
Here is the eBay item (He sells them on there for £100)

Click
Posted By: Dazza Re: After a decent toolbox for cheap? - 2nd Mar 2006 3:25pm
Just to note, I got the Top chest yesterday and am impressed with the quality for the price. This would be ideal for a trainee mechanic as they cannot always afford the best of everything and at this price its a steal

Good quality, cheap and durable
© Wirral-Wikiwirral