Forums
Posted By: John WRX Scooby is back - 6th Jun 2005 6:22pm
ok its back and Flip me its silly quick.

Ecu needs a bit of a tweak and im picking up knock somewhere so cant go blasting at the moment. Boost gauge has given up its kinda blown itself to bits lol.
Im running 25psi and the torque is immense, fuel cut is coming in now and then so im going to get it set to about 22psi to save it a little bit lol.
Must be running 0-60 in the high 3's
the noise of it is immense, saying you can hear it spool up is an understatement, you can bloody feel it laugh
Posted By: Rocco Re: Scooby is back - 6th Jun 2005 6:34pm
Haha, Shake the top end of the Wirral to its knee's mate! lol
ya new nickname - The Rumbler!

Sounds like a cheesy wrestler! lol
Posted By: John WRX Re: Scooby is back - 6th Jun 2005 6:36pm
PMSL
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Scooby is back - 6th Jun 2005 7:00pm
get in john. any change of ride in it?????? first dibbs
Posted By: Scooby Re: Scooby is back - 6th Jun 2005 9:47pm
I am just waiting for the engine to melt a piston mate, Trust me i know. You cannot safely run 20+ psi on the standard internals.

The power gain is immence, i know. Been there and done that mate but it is short lived and comes at a very expensive price smack

Enjoy it whilst it lasts matey.

What exactly have you had done anyways, i trust its the turbo upgrade ??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Scooby is back - 7th Jun 2005 8:05am
As long as the fueling is ok he should be fine??

Uprated fuel pump and a RRFPR asap just to be safe john tease
Posted By: Dazza Re: Scooby is back - 7th Jun 2005 10:33am
Well john you took me out in it lastnite and jeez thats quick!
Am so in love with the chatter and even tho iv only been in your car a few times i couldnt half feel the extra oommpphh!

laugh
Posted By: scoop Re: Scooby is back - 7th Jun 2005 11:33am
I think the guys who mapped it woulda mapped it so it overfuels a tad to cool the components down, i still reckon u should lower the compression tho john just to be sure. Get a brick of a head gasket or some new performance lower comp pistions made from titanium or somefin
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Scooby is back - 9th Jun 2005 7:09pm
im with jay on this!!! who gives a **** what ur fuelin ur inlet temps gonna be off the shizzle 4 dizzle!!! u aint even got a FMIC have you? ur pistons are gonna turn into cadbury's buttons on a hot day!!! IMHO! sorry!
Posted By: John WRX Re: Scooby is back - 9th Jun 2005 7:10pm
All getting sorted 2mora so will keep you informed.
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Scooby is back - 9th Jun 2005 7:11pm
also u thought about diffs gearbox and like? if it was that easy to run high 3's wouldnt everyone do it instead of spendin 10s of thousands gettin there?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral