Forums
Posted By: Anonymous wot do you think of this bike on ebay? - 30th May 2005 9:11pm
i might be buying this bike off ebay the guy sed he wil take it off if i get £300 and i can pick it up which i can wot you all think i should do?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

come on bike fans here even if your not onewot do you rekon i should do sell me scooter and get a proper bike ?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wot do you think of this bike on ebay? - 30th May 2005 9:12pm
its got a racing pipe and does 60mph with only 12,000 miles wot u think but does need a bit of work like x4 new indicators and mirrors. its just had new tyres and new sproket set?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wot do you think of this bike on ebay? - 31st May 2005 12:40pm
im current highest bidder now on ebay for her lol so hjopfully she wil b mine thumbsup fingers crossed ay
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wot do you think of this bike on ebay? - 31st May 2005 1:08pm
Originally posted by Jezzer:
do sell me scooter and get a proper bike ?
its got a racing pipe and does 60mph
i wouldn't go as far as calling it a proper bike if it only does 60mph.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wot do you think of this bike on ebay? - 31st May 2005 9:26pm
its stil fast for a 50cc and im only 16 so i carnt get a meaty bike to rag round on gotta get use to that first
Posted By: net Re: wot do you think of this bike on ebay? - 1st Jun 2005 12:09am
buy it buy it

its better than the scooter hun
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wot do you think of this bike on ebay? - 1st Jun 2005 1:39pm
thanks net!
Posted By: Paul R Re: wot do you think of this bike on ebay? - 1st Jun 2005 1:55pm
its stil fast for a 50cc and im only 16 so i carnt get a meaty bike to rag round on gotta get use to that first
I had a 50cc Super moto and after new chain and spockets it dun 75 - 80mph with a power pipe, super chip and a jet in the engine.
Posted By: Neon-O Re: wot do you think of this bike on ebay? - 1st Jun 2005 3:01pm
Im not a bike person so dont know much, but it sure looks alot better than a scooter. It actually looks quite smart actually, i say go for it happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wot do you think of this bike on ebay? - 1st Jun 2005 5:30pm
i no init im highest bidder at the mo and im goin to bid last mintue a maximum 1 just to make sure its mine happy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral