Forums
Posted By: Basskiddanny Car vandalised in broad daylight again.... - 20th Jun 2005 6:53am
Okay my car had its windscreen smashed 2 weeks ago when it was parked on the road, it was done at approximately 8 o'clock in the evenining and it was in broad daylight!! Somebody used their foot to try and put the windscreen through and it caved in a was extremely close to going through......

Over the 2 weeks i slowly started to accept it was coincidental that it was my car and it was just one of those unlucky things.......

But last night i was in my room when i heard a smash of glass, and i knew exactly what was going on the split second it happened, even before the alarm started. The little f*ggots came back and put the back window through while the car was on the driveway, at a similar time to just 2 weeks ago!! They didnt use a brick or anything similar, im guessing it was a handbrakes lock and they have just smacked it with that.

Me and my dad ran out of the house (unfortunately someone had locked all the doors), dived over my car and jumped into the bmw, we went flyin up the road in the direction a neighbour said they went in a WHITE ROVER, as we came around a corner we saw a white rover driving normal speed....then he must have noticed the car (which was parked next to mine) because he put his foot down and turned off, we followed them for quite some time doing about 80 through small 30mph streets with lots of cars parked, they knew exactly where each road led to though and eventually took a few very quick turns and we obviously must have taken a wrong turn.....The rover is White, 4 door, and is an older shape, possibly H or G reg, but never got close enough to see.

We have found Four white rovers and where they live last night by driving around the town.

I wish the little pr*cks would have some b*lls and come admit to it face to face, i just want to know who the feck did it and what the feck their problem is, then we can sort it out between us, but ... like this don't have the b*lls for that kind of thing.

If anyone sees a group of dodgy lads in a WHITE ROVER around ellesmere port or the surrounding area that looks like it has scallies in please please get the reg and PM me it, i am compiling a list just incase, and if i see them when im out in my car, theres no way they are losing me.

We were in the BMW but its only the 316i and 1.8 but a bigish car. If they would have been stupid enough to go onto a dual carriage way we would have caught up to them easy in my opinion.

Anyway just letting people know of my experience and remind you of this .... I think i'm being personally targeted....but some people think they are just going around smashing up cars in the area....i really dont buy into that though...

I'm just hoping they are cocky enough to keep driving that car, it will be the biggest mistake they ever made if they havent already burnt that car out somewhere.

Please PM me any info you can and i'd really appreciate it. Cheers!

Dan
Posted By: Scooby Re: Car vandalised in broad daylight again.... - 20th Jun 2005 8:17am
Gutted mate, Shoot them or consider getting a basic CCTV system installed, personally i would shoot them.
Trust me if we find out who they are it will be sorted. They messed up big time gettin seen, just hope they are cocky and keep driving that car around.

Probably getting basic CCTV setup aswell, but thats just an extra thing, i want them dealt with first, and not by the police thats for sure.

The cctv you had/have on the scooby....is that just at autosafe and an industrial standard setup or is it something i could have setup at my driveway? If so could you PM me details because i need to get something sorted soon and don't know where to start.
Posted By: Mark Re: Car vandalised in broad daylight again.... - 20th Jun 2005 9:55am
Its a very very sad world.

Have you reported the incidents to the police?

Gutted for yu.
ha yeah i did report it to the police, and this is seriously what they told me....

"oh we will try and get down some time in the next few days if we can find the time"

What a ****in joke!
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Car vandalised in broad daylight again.... - 20th Jun 2005 1:43pm
im lukkin out 4 whiterover wid ******* drivin it m8. if i c em ill get sum sort o reg n location where they r 4 u m8. they along wid toni chav n dilbert must b the only under 60yr old rover drivers on the wirral. shud b easy to spot em. gud luk in breakin there legs fingers and toes. what area u live in
ellesmere port
Posted By: Den Re: Car vandalised in broad daylight again.... - 20th Jun 2005 3:35pm
i can't understand why chav culture hasn't died yet, drugs, sex, violence. was kinda hoping they would of killed themselves off by now
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car vandalised in broad daylight again.... - 20th Jun 2005 5:12pm
Just had my car washed and found out sum1 has keyed my carbon bonnet (yes it was so dirty i didnt notice) shockin am so peed off!! summit needs to be done about these very sad people who are very sad and just basically jeleous!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car vandalised in broad daylight again.... - 20th Jun 2005 5:15pm
I actually think it is an attack on modified cars....
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Car vandalised in broad daylight again.... - 20th Jun 2005 5:15pm
Gutted, i feel your pain as i to, am the victim of keying, and mine is virtually standard.

Over £500 of damage in a couple of months, by jealous people. Just a shame that the "law" doesnt want to know about these people
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: Car vandalised in broad daylight again.... - 20th Jun 2005 5:37pm
I live in the port mate, i do ALOT of drivin around the area cos of work, PM me the area an i will keep me eyes opne for it, theres a good chance i will c it.
hmmm do you have a rover..... wink lol
Posted By: Scooby Re: Car vandalised in broad daylight again.... - 20th Jun 2005 6:26pm
A Basic set-up like this would do the job but you may need an outside PIR Flood Light to aid the vision in the dark, Total set-up would cost approx £40 and a few hours work (A small price to pay)

[img]http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/images/product/smallImage/5013074231978_pb1_1_l.jpg?prodid=smallImage[/img]

Q&B Link to this camera......

I have Semi-Prefessional Covert multiplex CCTV camera's outside my home protecting my vehicles but you dont always have to go that far, dont forget i have approx £25k of vehicles parked outside my house omg

Consider infra red camera's also as they dont need additional lighting but make sure the camera covers the range for the infra red.

Good luck in your quest mate
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car vandalised in broad daylight again.... - 20th Jun 2005 6:50pm
is a harsh thing 2 say but u jus cant win aginst yobs even if i kick there heads in u will only end updoing time the pigs are a waste
Posted By: Scooby Re: Car vandalised in broad daylight again.... - 20th Jun 2005 7:04pm
You havnt kicked them hard enough if they compain to the police matey....
Posted By: Den Re: Car vandalised in broad daylight again.... - 20th Jun 2005 7:27pm
true true
Gutted to hear this mate, jealous pricks.
I've had chavs attack my car before, probably not the same people but cost me £250 to replace the paint in which they had scraped off the boot! frown
These fellas seem to have a thing about smashing windows. I don't think its because it is a modified car though, its something personal against me.

Because if they just either didnt like modified cars or are jealous of anyone with a slightly modified car then they would probably go for the bodywork, smash bumpers, paint thinner thrown on it etc because this would cost more to have replaced. Windows cost £50 excess on the insurance to replace, to replace an ST24 rear bumper id have to buy a new one, have it sprayed, and then fit it. That would cost about 6 times as much as a windscreen.

I don't doubt it will happen again, but once it does im afraid the idea of owning a car is gunna have to go bye bye for a while frown
Posted By: Dazza Re: Car vandalised in broad daylight again.... - 21st Jun 2005 9:51am
Rent a council garage - These are only buttons a week (and i do mean buttons) as this will help u sleep @ nite, and also lower your insurance!
Wish it was that easy, im no where near any of these. Not really within reasonable walking distance of any....So i would need a lift to get the car, and if i am going at late at night have to walk all the way round there then all the way back when im finished.

Its a good suggestion but not very feasable.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral