Forums
Posted By: Towny f1s boring! - 11th Mar 2004 10:19am
wrc is more entertaining
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: f1s boring! - 11th Mar 2004 10:42am
nah man, its well gud to sit an watch the F1 on a sunday with a few cans, but yea WRC is good there is more action in WRC
Posted By: Mark Re: f1s boring! - 11th Mar 2004 12:44pm
Fair comment and its somthing that the organisors of F1 are trying to turn around..

I like watching the Rally also but it just that the tv schedual is so erattic. Its difficult to follow but i did watch the closing stages last year. As that's when we can see the scooby's in full action..

F1 has the glits and the glammer and the money also and even Bernie Eccelston was horrified to see Ferrari run away in Australia the other week as the new rule changes were supposed to make it all singing and dancing and more competative..
They are going to have to do somthing pretty quick to stop people switching off there tv's.

So is F1 Boaring? Well at the moment it can be but worth giving it a watch, as were all looking for that WOW what a crash...

My self i watch as much of the more sports as i can, ive even started watching NASCAR (Highlights) which is round and round in circles but its the technical side that gives it the thrill and the awsome crashes too..

Arr well that's my say smile

:go: :go:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: f1s boring! - 11th Mar 2004 1:34pm
i dont think F1 is that boring personally.

i can never take time out to sit down and watch it though as im always busy doing something else, sometimes watch the highlights if their on late night like cool
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: f1s boring! - 13th Mar 2004 1:04am
i like the NASCAR as well and the WRC i'm not too fussed about the f1, though i have watched a bit
Posted By: Towny Re: f1s boring! - 16th Mar 2004 9:20am
personally i think rally drivers are more skilled than f1 drivers as they have to deals different types of terrain, the tracks r alot harder and most of the time they have 2 fix there on car! nothin better than watchin the likes of loeb, solberg, sainz, gronholm and the rest doing 120 round a bend on mud on a lane wide enuf 4 1 car! but also the rally relates 2 us lot more! these are every day cars like xsaras, 307s, evos, scoobys, evos etc etc wrc or f1!!!
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: f1s boring! - 16th Mar 2004 8:38pm
i personally can't sit and watch a full f1 race, but i like the highlights. watchin some of the crashes is the best bit. personally i like watching wrc but could u watch that start too finish??
Posted By: Towny Re: f1s boring! - 17th Mar 2004 9:00am
unfortunately due to unpopularity and it being spread over a 4-8day period it wud be impos 2 watch it all! but i try 2 catch as musch as pos on itv, eurosport
Posted By: vanny magnet Re: f1s boring! - 27th Mar 2004 5:18pm
First two races have been, Schuey just gets in front and thats it :rolleyes:

Well happy for Jenson Button on the podium laugh
Posted By: maximini Re: f1s boring! - 28th Mar 2004 10:13pm
i recon that F1 is a bit on the borin side, but the way to get around it is get bladerd b4 hand then u look farward to the crashes. And some times you might even get interested lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral