Forums
Posted By: Wheels What to do?!?!?!?!? - 23rd Sep 2005 4:24pm
I have been accepted on the finance for the Lexus IS200! Am I doin the right thing?. Im really not sure if this is the right car to buy?
I love this car but it is just too slow so i need some feedback off you asap as the lexus guys want me to go sign the paperwork so it can be checked over by the RAC before they had it over.

Should I:

confused get it and try add mods for bhp?

confused Stay with the fabia that is allready faster than the lexus and add bhp mods?

I dont want to be left behind when someone races me. I hate loosing mad mad
Posted By: Rocco Re: What to do?!?!?!?!? - 23rd Sep 2005 4:28pm
You just answered your own question.

If someone decides to race you in your Lexus and they have a VRS, what is the likely outcome... wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What to do?!?!?!?!? - 23rd Sep 2005 4:49pm
My car is 142bhp mate, and i know you dont wanna lose to me again wink
Posted By: AL Re: What to do?!?!?!?!? - 23rd Sep 2005 5:29pm
Stick with the Fabia mate dont rush into anything your unsure of!!!
Posted By: scoop Re: What to do?!?!?!?!? - 23rd Sep 2005 7:39pm
Idea 1 : Research engine tuning on the IS,and do it fast so you know wether to sign or not
Idea 2 : Go for the fez ST150
Idea 3 : Keep the skoda
Idea 4 : RWD monster (200SX S13/14)
Posted By: grizz Re: What to do?!?!?!?!? - 23rd Sep 2005 7:55pm
Don't go for the is 200 , i looked at the other year , O so slow & not worth much in a coupe of years ! !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What to do?!?!?!?!? - 23rd Sep 2005 8:18pm
I think he wants something with an reasonable sized boot for guns (seriously) and camping stuff, and its gotta be insurable tease
Posted By: kenpotaz Re: What to do?!?!?!?!? - 23rd Sep 2005 8:57pm
Always go for a Lexus GS300 'Aristo' - That's the one with the Supra TT engine in it!

Or try this guys website.. www.djcraig.co.uk , nice little Lexus in there region 800BHP thumbsup and looks totally standard - what a sleeper!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral