Forums
Posted By: Scooby Mitsibushi Evo 7 or Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 6th Apr 2005 11:12pm
Test drive of the Evo 7 and the Impreza WRX STi (Click Me......)

Whats your opinions peeps think think think

I know what i would prefer tease
Posted By: saz2004 Re: Mitsibushi Evo 7 or Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 7th Apr 2005 10:14am
subaru all the way!!!
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Mitsibushi Evo 7 or Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 8th Apr 2005 11:28am
id hav to agree i love the old shape impreza i was talkin to john wrx the other night an we both agreed the old shape with neva get out dated
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Mitsibushi Evo 7 or Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 8th Apr 2005 11:32am
The only thing i would worry about the old scooby is that it *could* be the new nova/corsa in about 5 years time when they become affordable to chavs.
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Mitsibushi Evo 7 or Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 8th Apr 2005 11:40am
cheers for the "corsa" there, look at sig dude! a car is what u make it u can make any car a chav car an u can get a common car an make it unique
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Mitsibushi Evo 7 or Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 8th Apr 2005 11:41am
Sorry, i didnt mean it like that, besides i think you car is cool.

What i meant is peoples perceptions, most pepole who dont modify cars think modifiers are all chavs anyway regardless.
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Mitsibushi Evo 7 or Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 8th Apr 2005 11:54am
true true, point taken

happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Mitsibushi Evo 7 or Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 8th Apr 2005 12:33pm
I personally think Impreza's are already affordable. More affordable than most fast cars anyway. They are getting a lot more common these days.

Try and think of another car that will hit the same 0-60 and top speeds as Impreza around about the same price range... think
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Mitsibushi Evo 7 or Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 8th Apr 2005 9:08pm
I totally agree with Vicky smile
Posted By: Meesh Re: Mitsibushi Evo 7 or Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 8th Apr 2005 10:18pm
Love the Evo's

Agree with Tiff on that report though, interior of the Scooby is a lot better

I'm still in the Evo 7's corner though tease
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Mitsibushi Evo 7 or Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 8th Apr 2005 10:47pm
Go meesh thumbsup
Posted By: John WRX Re: Mitsibushi Evo 7 or Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 8th Apr 2005 10:52pm
Correct vicky, its nice seeing the faces of porsche and ferrari drivers who have shelled out close to £100K on their motor when they get left for dust by a £10K piece of tin laugh laugh lol
Posted By: neovo1 Re: Mitsibushi Evo 7 or Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 20th Apr 2005 12:33am
sorry but i cant drive down the road without seeing at least 3 Scooby’s plus i own a Mitsubishi so the evo wins
Posted By: scoop Re: Mitsibushi Evo 7 or Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 20th Apr 2005 7:08am
I plan to have a scooby when im 23+ so im gonna say that. I think ur shape is the best though jay. (between urs and the bug eye one)Is the current model outta ur price range cos thatd be mint. An idea to get a 250+BHP car similar to those two is an idea tho. Mitsubishi 3000GT anyone?

As for the chav comment tho! What is the modders car of the moment, im afraid its hondas little civic. Soon that will be driven by every 17 year old t!t with a license.I admit the civics on CW arent chavved but the car itself is be oming a popular chavmobile, Cant wait to see a chavved civic lol. Alloy spoiler on its roof, Xplod 6x9s on the standard shelf! Fluffy dice and spinner wheeltrims, oh how funny that day will be! Stick with scooby doo jay
© Wirral-Wikiwirral