Forums
Posted By: sexy_pink Upton!! - 1st May 2005 2:09pm
jus thought id post this.... we was sittin in upton in maccies car park on fri night when jealous little s**ts decided to come over to us and thought would be funny to kick off!!a couple of the lads got hit by them and one of the cars got a dint in the side from one of them. frown My car was alrite, we mananged to go before they did anythin to mine!just thought id let you all know, dont want more cars getting wrecked or people getting hurt!!
Posted By: paul_ax Re: Upton!! - 1st May 2005 2:33pm
thanks 4 lettin us no if we go up there we will all b careful
Posted By: DavidB Re: Upton!! - 2nd May 2005 9:36pm
As I'm an angry ****, I would have run them over.
Posted By: Mark Re: Upton!! - 2nd May 2005 10:45pm
There seems to be alot of this happening.
We had a post about this only last week.
(It was removed by the posters request).
But warned of these yobbs causing trouble for no reason at all.

On that occasion they were hurt as they were attacked.

A year ago a memebers car was damaged,
and caught, and prosercuted too.

Best advice stay away in the evenings.

Thanks for the informatioin and glad your
car was not damaged too.
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Upton!! - 2nd May 2005 11:12pm
Awwww As i told you on msn stay away chick, stayt at the rock. Glad your ok and cheers for the warning.
Posted By: saz2004 Re: Upton!! - 5th May 2005 2:34pm
havent been out for ages so i havent seen any trouble either down the rock or upton maccies but when am out again wil defo b careful!!
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: Upton!! - 5th May 2005 4:26pm
upton maccies is at sealand road you mean wink ?? or another maccies that i dont know! oshocked
Posted By: Pwincess Kate Re: Upton!! - 5th May 2005 5:12pm
How weird was that night chic, not nice at all...maccys by the police station it was! i heard that something else happened down in upton last week as well! its not good. at least every one is okay now tho! frown
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Upton!! - 5th May 2005 10:25pm
I always miss the fun!
Posted By: Punto_Sean Re: Upton!! - 6th May 2005 12:14am
I was in the Upton car park on tuesday night, this Black Focus came in and started to do handbrake turns around all of the small corners showing off, coming right up to the cars and skidding everywhere! Rubber was smelt all around... next minute a police car comes speeding up behind the guy, he must of **** himself and stopped and the police person dragged him out and cuffed him! The girls in the car were arrested too! ... a lot of dangerous stuff going on lately =\
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Upton!! - 6th May 2005 12:51pm
I remember last year when poor seans car got written off by a load of yobs. mad

so we tend to stay away from there if we can....or park nearer sains wen we do.
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: Upton!! - 6th May 2005 2:04pm
my car was written of by some chav B***ards in upton makies an i still aint got a penny been waitin over a year now!!
Posted By: Gezmaster Re: Upton!! - 7th May 2005 12:40pm
chavs shuld just get lost because all of them are annoying!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Upton!! - 20th May 2005 7:39pm
i was there when that happemd i drove out an the had chaced some1 out of the car park an they where stamping on his head and the poice stoped him then they ran of an kicked som1s scotter over
Posted By: Wacko Jacko Re: Upton!! - 24th May 2005 6:44pm
No every1 was not ok as i was the 1 who got a smashed in jaw, a hole inmy chin and needed stitches all just for staiding there doing nothing how nice there were and the other post was removed cause i told them to get it off and i would like the same for this i dont want my ass kikin more than it all ready has for nothing thanx

Unknown
Posted By: Little P Re: Upton!! - 24th May 2005 6:46pm
Hi the above is what i wrote so reply to me or e-mail [email protected]

Sorry my bro was logged in on this pc so wrote it under his user

see a
Posted By: Sammie Re: Upton!! - 1st Jun 2005 8:30pm
I remember you telling me about that night!

Disgustin innit! no

Is every1 ok now?

Luv Sammie xxx
Posted By: txt3rob Re: Upton!! - 2nd Jun 2005 11:46am
any 1 able to get hold of a taser gun at all or something fun to do the chav ... in?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral