Forums
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Poll - it's crunch time: Which bumper? - 4th Mar 2006 11:46pm
Gotta choose which front bumper I'm gonna have on the civic coz I wanna start work on it asap but can't when i ain't got the bits!

Remembering what my civic looks like, which of these bumpers do you think would suit best? Here's some pics of the civic to remind you...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And here's what i've narrowed my choices down to:

Showoff 3
[Linked Image]

Blitz
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Polish
[Linked Image]

Phoenix 1
[Linked Image]

Streetfighter 2
[Linked Image]

Give us a helping hand here, i really can't decide which one to go for..
Posted By: Gary Re: Poll - it's crunch time: Which bumper? - 4th Mar 2006 11:54pm
polish or phoenix id say mate the others look abit too commom
Posted By: GazzA Re: Poll - it's crunch time: Which bumper? - 5th Mar 2006 12:15am
same as gary..
the other bumpers look more mean etc coz they've got intercoolers there but on a 1.5? it wouldn't suit..

Something casual would suit it tho.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Poll - it's crunch time: Which bumper? - 5th Mar 2006 11:15am
I voted blitz, only cos it looks funck with all that mesh. would look good on your car one you get it sprayed orange.
Posted By: Pomp Re: Poll - it's crunch time: Which bumper? - 5th Mar 2006 5:03pm
The Streetfighter 2 looks mint, makes ye car look more street!

The pic of it jst reminds me of 2fast2furious.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Poll - it's crunch time: Which bumper? - 6th Mar 2006 12:24am
Dunno if this will make you peeps change your minds on what you voted, but I've just found this:

B-2
[Linked Image]

I really like it but it's nearly twice as much as I was planning on spending... but is it worth it?
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Poll - it's crunch time: Which bumper? - 6th Mar 2006 10:02am
only if you buy that splitter with it or it wont look as good.
Posted By: Pomp Re: Poll - it's crunch time: Which bumper? - 6th Mar 2006 5:48pm
i'll stick wiv da Streetfighter 2.
1. cheaper den da B-2 cuz ye sed its twice as much
2. da name sounds like ye gonna kick sumones butt.
3. it looks like a winner wiv its mean n nasty looks
Posted By: Jimmy1Pint Re: Poll - it's crunch time: Which bumper? - 6th Mar 2006 9:05pm
Showoff 3
I had coupe was going to get that one !
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Poll - it's crunch time: Which bumper? - 7th Mar 2006 12:23am
Just found out the phoenix 1 is a copy of the mugen bumper! It's nice to know but I've seen the mugen bumper on coupes before and i think they look a little too subtle for what i'm after with this car. It's going lambo orange ffs!

I think the blitz would look poo before i lower it and it makes the car look older imo. I like the showoff 3 but I don't think it'd suit the rest of the kit as it's more rounded at the bottom and wouldn't match the skirts.

Final decision i think is between the StreetFighter2 and the B-2. If I got the B-2 I'd get the splitter too but only after I'd sprayed it. Probably can't afford to get it with the bumper atm anyway.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Poll - it's crunch time: Which bumper? - 9th Mar 2006 12:02am
I asked a couple of people which to get without telling them which was the more expensive and they chose the Streetfighter anyway. I would've struggled for the rest of the month if i got the B-2 aswell.

So I've just placed an order on this:
[Linked Image]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral