Forums
Posted By: Matty GTI peoples views on neons - 5th Jan 2006 1:27am
what are all of your opinions of undercar neons, ive got them on mine but they are broken now, so im gettin rid, let me no what u all think
Posted By: Sammie Re: peoples views on neons - 5th Jan 2006 1:31am
yeah matty seen ya with neons for a while now, need somethin different. although they do go well on ya car!

its up to you really! but a lot of people dont like neons so will be good to see what people reply to this lol!
Posted By: scoop Re: peoples views on neons - 5th Jan 2006 1:34am
I like them,on the right car

cars that have skirts/deep bumpers that hide all tubes can pull em off,if it dont match this criteria then get em off

Also i only like them if the colour suits.IE no green neons on a red car,no red neons on a white car,and so on.I think blue neons mite look good on mine so i may get a set,the interior is gonna be neon'd up definately,just a glow on all the floor,no tubes visable.
Posted By: John WRX Re: peoples views on neons - 5th Jan 2006 1:35am
On the right car yeah. Hard to explain what the right car is though without seeing the neons on the suggested car. Its like marmite, you either love it or hate it.

I know im talking riddles but its early so im allowed laugh
Posted By: DavidB Re: peoples views on neons - 5th Jan 2006 1:35am
Not too keen on them, think it's modding 'gone too far'.
Posted By: Scooby Re: peoples views on neons - 5th Jan 2006 1:46am
I think they look good on the right car, the right car being a show car parked up all gleaming etc.....

Dont like them on a car being driven along the road though.

Deffo no tubes showing, that simply looks so so so tacky and blinds you.

Interior neons/cathodes are good as long as you carnt see the tubes once again.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Good topic, i think everyone has there own opinion on Neons nowadays.....
Posted By: evo ad Re: peoples views on neons - 5th Jan 2006 11:32am
Don't like them on road cars, whatever the car. They looked good when they first came out around 15 years ago but they have gone well past their sell by date in my opinion. They can look good on show cars as Scooby mentions but definately not on road cars.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: peoples views on neons - 5th Jan 2006 12:18pm
I used to think they were alright on show cars.

After seeing them on beat up puntos, virtually standard clio's and 15 year old novas i now find them very chav'ish
Posted By: TOMM13 Re: peoples views on neons - 5th Jan 2006 7:23pm
Originally posted by cor7a:
what are all of your opinions of undercar neons, ive got them on mine but they are broken now, so im gettin rid, let me no what u all think
they did look beast when you first got them matey, super bright, but now its time for a change happy
Posted By: Sammie Re: peoples views on neons - 5th Jan 2006 7:28pm
yeah i remember when ya he first got them aswell was like yeah nice!

but ya done alot more to ya car now and that stands out more than neons so change is needed!
Posted By: lawton Re: peoples views on neons - 5th Jan 2006 7:36pm
dont like them, the word chav comes to mind when i see them
Posted By: Paul R Re: peoples views on neons - 5th Jan 2006 7:37pm
Looks like your cars just hit a chippy with undercar neons, Footwells just look the buz with them!!
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: peoples views on neons - 5th Jan 2006 8:30pm
i agree with scoop and scooby, need to be on the right car and defo no tubes showing!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral