Forums
Posted By: scoop The BEST BMW and the BEST photos ever - 18th May 2006 10:38pm
Check this out, its one hell of a car and one hell of a bunch of photos. The photo enhancing makes it look almost not real,id lick this car, no doubt

Click me and prepare to gawp

Cant express how gorgeous it is
Posted By: MattLFC Re: The BEST BMW and the BEST photos ever - 18th May 2006 10:42pm
lol it aint that nice lookin.... Id rather have Stubbzys old Civic for looks lol

smile
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: The BEST BMW and the BEST photos ever - 18th May 2006 10:56pm
I want its babies.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: The BEST BMW and the BEST photos ever - 19th May 2006 12:14am
Hmmm, M-PRES-IV lol. I want his camera.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: The BEST BMW and the BEST photos ever - 19th May 2006 9:07am
stuff the camera i want the car.
Posted By: Gary Re: The BEST BMW and the BEST photos ever - 19th May 2006 11:07am
that is absolutely stunnin!

makes me want a brand new car now in super mint condition, thats in such a good condition.

pics arnt bad either. just a good camera that does that?
Posted By: scoop Re: The BEST BMW and the BEST photos ever - 19th May 2006 11:26am
The pics are down to
a)being taken in excellent locations
b)Great camera/lens and camera settings
c)Photo editing software on computer to enhance the image

Shame the world cant look that good on its own eh?
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: The BEST BMW and the BEST photos ever - 19th May 2006 12:05pm
that is a gorgeous Beemer, the pictures almost make it look fake. that is some amazing photography/ editing.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: The BEST BMW and the BEST photos ever - 19th May 2006 5:54pm
Woah...stunnin!

for sale: my beemer

wanted: THAT beemer!
Posted By: DavidB Re: The BEST BMW and the BEST photos ever - 20th May 2006 1:51pm
(custom painted yellow)
Was looking nice until he revealed he had painted the calipers yellow. yuck.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral