Forums
Posted By: Meesh Spy Shot: Bugatti Veyron - 11th Mar 2005 9:18pm
[Linked Image]

If these pictures are any indication, it looks like the world's most ambitious supercar project is back on the rails. The VW Group's 252mph, 1001bhp W16-engined supercar, the Bugatti Veyron, has been caught out ice-testing by our spies ahead of a promised production date of September 2005. First shown at the Geneva Motorshow in 2002, the Veyron was mooted for production as long ago as 2003. There are, though, other subtle signs that VW is turning up the heat on the Veyron project - it is currently the star of the Vienna Autoshow, running until January 23rd. That's the first time the Veyron has appeared in Austria, a country where those with the means to purchase such a car are presumably numerous. Indeed, with an estimated pricetag of $1,000,000, this is definitely one for the super-rich. So is Volkswagen going to make a killing? Not likely, because even if it manages to shift all of the rumoured 300 production run, that's unlikely to put much of a dent in the Veyron's massive development costs.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: aceritz Re: Spy Shot: Bugatti Veyron - 12th Mar 2005 2:58am
mmmmmmmmm, i love the Bugatti's they are sweet cars
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Spy Shot: Bugatti Veyron - 13th Mar 2005 3:08pm
Sorry, I dont like it.
Posted By: Meesh Re: Spy Shot: Bugatti Veyron - 13th Mar 2005 6:21pm
Take away the four bonnet mounted headlamps and its looks would be sooo much better

Performance wise.....AMAZING!
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Spy Shot: Bugatti Veyron - 14th Mar 2005 4:11am
*drool*
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Spy Shot: Bugatti Veyron - 14th Mar 2005 12:16pm
What's with the lights lol, not the worst looking new motor to be fair tho.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Spy Shot: Bugatti Veyron - 15th Mar 2005 9:41pm
mingin big brother
Posted By: DavidB Re: Spy Shot: Bugatti Veyron - 15th Mar 2005 10:06pm
The engine - in W formation:

[Linked Image]

The car:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I agree, it doesn't look anything special, I'd rather have one of those Ford GT40's.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral