Forums
Posted By: Anonymous decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 27th May 2005 3:37pm
im going to get a corsa sport 1.4

wot u all think of them?
Posted By: AX_125 Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 27th May 2005 3:55pm
They are alright, rather un-inspiring to drive, but a decent motor, cheap to maintain, loads about easy to sell due to being very sought after.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 27th May 2005 4:22pm
im not bothered how it drives it wil be my first car and also its a 1.4 so bit of speed lol
Posted By: lawton Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 27th May 2005 5:47pm
yeah go for it. ive got a corsa sport. very nippy for a 1.4 16v. iam 18 and can just afford the insurance as iam a student so be prepared to be raped for insurance, unless you get insured under one of your parents names. any tips you want just let me no
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 27th May 2005 8:19pm
there they aint bad, 1st gear is a killer on them as i found out, *wink* ai lawton *wink*
Posted By: lawton Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 27th May 2005 10:37pm
yeah you sure did didnt you hey. in fact wasnt that twice that you saw the backend of my car. lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 28th May 2005 12:37am
lol sound i wil do i am goin on me dads insurance yea
Posted By: Anonymous Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 28th May 2005 2:27pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

this is the one i havve been lookin at wot u think
Posted By: lawton Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 28th May 2005 5:56pm
nice. nice 17 ich alloys. needs lowering, love the front lights and also get rid of the tacky number plate surround.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 28th May 2005 6:50pm
yer init erm gettin it lowered and gettin rid of the lights to get dark angel eyes wid badboy bonnet
Posted By: lawton Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 28th May 2005 7:00pm
dont think you can get dark angel eyes. you can get angel eyes and you can get smoked headlights like waht i have just got. if you decide to get rid of those lights then let me no cause i might by them off you.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 28th May 2005 7:16pm
kk yea u can get dark angel eyes look
[Linked Image]
Posted By: lawton Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 28th May 2005 7:18pm
so you can, where did you find them?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 28th May 2005 7:21pm
ebay lol that wot im havin and badboy bonnet aswell so it wil look mean lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 28th May 2005 7:29pm
[Linked Image]

also thats the bodykit i want 4 it aswell wot u all rekon
Posted By: lawton Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 28th May 2005 7:35pm
personally i wouldnt have that bodykit. but it will be your car so its up to you.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 28th May 2005 7:37pm
y owuldnt u have the bodykit i love it the only problem is the price it £1200 lol

but i want a big sound system aswell but i wil have to wait tho cuz things dont cum 4 free lol
Posted By: lawton Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 28th May 2005 7:47pm
why wouldnt i have the bodykit? because its ugly! its a jap style bodykit on a euro car. a very smooth and rounded bodyshell with a jap style bodykit on it. its a no no. plus look at that front bumper, its got massive holes in it which you will have to fill in with mesh and it will look stupid with that amount of mesh. got for the euro style like corsajohn has.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 29th May 2005 5:00pm
Originally posted by lawton:
why wouldnt i have the bodykit? because its ugly! its a jap style bodykit on a euro car. a very smooth and rounded bodyshell with a jap style bodykit on it. its a no no. plus look at that front bumper, its got massive holes in it which you will have to fill in with mesh and it will look stupid with that amount of mesh. got for the euro style like corsajohn has.
THANKYOU! laugh
Posted By: Gary Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 29th May 2005 10:59pm
Originally posted by jimbo4x4:
Originally posted by lawton:
[b] why wouldnt i have the bodykit? because its ugly! its a jap style bodykit on a euro car. a very smooth and rounded bodyshell with a jap style bodykit on it. its a no no. plus look at that front bumper, its got massive holes in it which you will have to fill in with mesh and it will look stupid with that amount of mesh. got for the euro style like corsajohn has.
THANKYOU! laugh [/b]
AGREED
Posted By: Anonymous Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 30th May 2005 11:05am
I think you should concentrate on passing your test 1st before thinking about buying a car.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 31st May 2005 9:12pm
well said adam. i must dis-agree i do like the jap bodykits on corsa. they are just to common now. that one is to in your face (max-power). i would go for the prowler wide arch kit.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 31st May 2005 9:20pm
Not into the corsa at all.Some of the show cars are nice..but only as works of art, not as a drivers car or anythin other than a static model. How about somethin more unique like a baby jap car?
Posted By: Neon-O Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 1st Jun 2005 3:08pm
I had one of the new corsa's as a courtesy car a few weeks back. As an average day to day car its actually quite good, has a nice drive to it but not really much power.

Im kinda with Scoop on this though, dont like em too much personally, however with the right attention to detail i reckon it could probably be made to look real nice.

[Linked Image]

Also i gotta say i actually like that bodykit as long as its on a black corsa, it should look more subtle and smart then.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: decided wot car i want wen im 17 - 1st Jun 2005 5:28pm
cheers
© Wirral-Wikiwirral