Forums
Posted By: Tony MK2 Chrysler Crossfire gets 300+bhp engine! - 12th Feb 2005 6:26pm
A high-performance version of the Chrysler Crossfire – the SRT-6 – will arrive in the UK in April featuring a supercharged 3.2 V6 engine.

The hand-built 330 bhp (246kW) engine includes a helical supercharger and produces 310 lb.ft of torque. The new SRT-6 reaches an electronically limited top speed of 155 mph and 0-62 mph in 5.3 seconds.

[Linked Image]

To handle the extra power, the Crossfire SRT-6 has performance-tuned ride and handling and an upgraded five-speed automatic transmission. The Electronic Stability Program (ESP) has also been tuned for more spirited driving while uprated performance brakes allow the SRT-6 to go from 60 to 0 mph in 35 metres (Highway Code allows 55 metres!).

Unique, lighter 15 spoke SRT alloy wheels (18 inch front and 19 inch rear) complete the SRT package, along with leather heated seats and SRT-6 badging. A fixed spoiler replaces the retractable spoiler found on the standard car.

The SRT-6 is priced from £34,335 for the Coupe and £35,335 for the Roadster.

No sooner has Chrysler launched the 3.2-litre Crossfire mega-coupé than Pipercross markets a new induction kit for it.

The kit consists of a pair of air filters with connectors and fitting instructions and retails for £149.95.
Posted By: scoop Re: Chrysler Crossfire gets 300+bhp engine! - 12th Feb 2005 6:30pm
I want one.Whats the spec on the standard one(martin can answer that)
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Chrysler Crossfire gets 300+bhp engine! - 12th Feb 2005 7:42pm
i have been in martins and its f f f f f fast matey well i thought so anyway smack
Posted By: AL Re: Chrysler Crossfire gets 300+bhp engine! - 12th Feb 2005 8:48pm
Very nice mate love the styling!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral