Forums
Posted By: Scooby Nissan Navara : Modified - 13th Feb 2006 11:43pm
As some of you know i have a Nissan Navara as a work horse, mainly towing a car trailer.

This is mine :

[Linked Image]

But i have seen this one for sale think

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Its a year older and 12,000 less miles.

I am so so tempted to get it as i think it looks stunning, whats everyones opinions ??
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Nissan Navara : Modified - 13th Feb 2006 11:54pm
like you say, stunning matey, i'd say get it, its a one off do it man do it.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Nissan Navara : Modified - 14th Feb 2006 1:22am
That's the rally raid special ed. Not seen it in blue before though, usually in the red dakar colours. It definately looks the part, not too sure about the interior though as all those blue bits have been added. Imo it looks a bit chavy with the steering wheel cover, seat covers, and brightly coloured mats. Just my opinion though. I'd still wanna change the wheels too.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Nissan Navara : Modified - 14th Feb 2006 10:04am
[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: Nissan Navara : Modified - 14th Feb 2006 1:53pm
other than the interior,which i dislike,and the paint job/graphics what else is different
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Nissan Navara : Modified - 14th Feb 2006 2:44pm
its got less miles and its attention grabbing. thats whats different, well all know jay likes to be different so i say go for it or do it to yours.
Posted By: scoop Re: Nissan Navara : Modified - 14th Feb 2006 2:56pm
isnt this car for sale jay,u have too many,u really do
Posted By: Sammie Re: Nissan Navara : Modified - 14th Feb 2006 10:41pm
Originally posted by scoop2004:
other than the interior,which i dislike,and the paint job/graphics what else is different
hehe i like that. good if ya wana stand out!

i dont see a problem with the interior, its obviously done to how that person wants it, everyones different. its not as if its done tacky, its a good job! when my dad gets his id be made up if he done that to it, not that he would cos its for work lol!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Nissan Navara : Modified - 15th Feb 2006 12:34pm
it looks a bit chavy with the steering wheel cover, seat covers, and brightly coloured mats.
Chavy is Burrbury seat covers with Lacoste badges and gold hoops earings hanging from the raer view.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Nissan Navara : Modified - 19th Feb 2006 11:04pm
This sold outside e-bay for £10,300

Shame but shit happens they tell me smack
© Wirral-Wikiwirral