Forums
Posted By: IzzZzzY Driving Lessons - 22nd May 2006 8:50am
Right then..

Im hoping to start my driving lessons soon(ish), but i was just wondering if anyone could give me a few names of driving school things?.. Who might be best to go with and so on

Thanx laugh
Posted By: scoop Re: Driving Lessons - 22nd May 2006 11:24am
My dad,Not gonna plug too much due to sponsor regulations but ill give u some info

A&A Driving School
0151-652-1176
1 Male instructor named John
Car is a Nissan almera 1.5 Sport but he'd buying his new one soon (looking at a mk5 golf)
Cheap compared to BSM and the AA etc. First lesson free if your a complete noob, lessons are 50 minutes long
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Driving Lessons - 22nd May 2006 3:23pm
Ron Thompson (West Cheshire School Of Motoring) 07808768798

He had a 90% pass rate when he was teaching me a few years ago.
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Driving Lessons - 22nd May 2006 4:26pm
go with my old one Ashville Driving School. just the one woman, jackie hird. mobile number is 07951622738. Drives a black yaris 1.5 diesel. she's dead sound
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Driving Lessons - 23rd May 2006 9:16am
I had Morris School of motoring, he is the highest grade driving instructor and does pass plus when you pass your test.

I thought he was great, as we done quite alot of stuff other driving instructors didnt eg: learning how to control skidding and fish tailing in snow, some offroading, driving through Fords (roads through rivers, not the cars) and long distance driving, one lesson took me well into Wales.
Posted By: scoop Re: Driving Lessons - 23rd May 2006 12:23pm
Originally posted by scoop2004:
My dad,Not gonna plug too much due to sponsor regulations but ill give u some info

A&A Driving School
0151-652-1176
1 Male instructor named John
Car is a Nissan almera 1.5 Sport but he'd buying his new one soon (looking at a mk5 golf)
Cheap compared to BSM and the AA etc. First lesson free if your a complete noob, lessons are 50 minutes long
Just to add,
He is the top grade,Grade6 i think
He does pass plus
He does theory test revision with you if you want during lessons
He has a very high pass rate and WILL NOT let you sit your test until he says your ready so he knows you will pass
Posted By: djrenegade Re: Driving Lessons - 27th May 2006 4:35pm
Just dont go with coniston, the fella's name is greg, drives a red corsa, and he is a right rip off merchant.

Top Class in prenton have been recommended to me by a few different people.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral