Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Rear engine, RWD, Motorbike engined mini! - 28th Aug 2006 6:24pm
This looks well cool - pretty quick too wink

Fast Mini
Posted By: lawton Re: Rear engine, RWD, Motorbike engined mini! - 28th Aug 2006 6:30pm
seen a couple of videos of minis with bike engines in them, i would love to have one of them, its just the noise and people expecting to see a bike and then a mini comes along,
looks and sounded amazing, think you should get 1 stuy
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Rear engine, RWD, Motorbike engined mini! - 28th Aug 2006 6:52pm
Originally posted by Johnny Alan:
looks and sounded amazing, think you should get 1 stuy
LMAO, Id need one for each foot wink
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Rear engine, RWD, Motorbike engined mini! - 29th Aug 2006 5:08pm
i want one, that cant half move
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Rear engine, RWD, Motorbike engined mini! - 29th Aug 2006 6:46pm
i used to have one, quickest thing in the world, scary too
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Rear engine, RWD, Motorbike engined mini! - 29th Aug 2006 10:49pm
Sleeper!! as lawton said you would think someone was going to come round the corner all leathered up on a big bike.

seen a mk3 fezza years ago with an r1 engine in the back space frame chassis out running v8supercharged minipickups in the class 7 autograss. a class 10 special with twin bike engine's fully built costs in excess of 14k and that is just the car nowt else omg
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Rear engine, RWD, Motorbike engined mini! - 29th Aug 2006 11:20pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
the only part i think we will be seeing of it raftl
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: Rear engine, RWD, Motorbike engined mini! - 30th Aug 2006 6:35pm
been watching that car being made on another forum! superb! now all i need is to find a bike engine.........
Posted By: Lund Re: Rear engine, RWD, Motorbike engined mini! - 30th Aug 2006 7:31pm
Originally posted by steveobennet:
been watching that car being made on another forum! superb! now all i need is to find a bike engine.........
Oh god! omg lol you're not goin R1 are ya?

Dont bother, if ya gonna do that go Hayabusa turbo! tease tease tease
© Wirral-Wikiwirral