Forums
Posted By: stubbzy thieving scum-urgent all read this - 8th Jun 2004 9:14am
hi guys just to let you know thieving ... are about in force.last night my civic was broken into,window smashed,cd player nicked & door ****ed with what looks like a screw driver.
it happened in the car park of west kirby concourse between 8-45 & 10pm.

if anyone is offered a kenwood headunit black with grey surround its mine!the buttons are blue but light up red when lights are on.

just a warning watch were you park your car.mine was parked in amoungst a load of cars but mine was still targeted.

be careful
john
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: thieving scum-urgent all read this - 8th Jun 2004 10:06am
gutted 4 ya stubbzy man. hope u get all the damage sorted out an hope u catch them mate! i will defo keep an eye out 4 that head unit 4 ya.
Posted By: lauraf Re: thieving scum-urgent all read this - 8th Jun 2004 11:13am
aww hope u get it all sorted, me dads car was broken into there not long ago. so watch out!
Posted By: Mark Re: thieving scum-urgent all read this - 8th Jun 2004 11:33am
Keep us posted on this one matey ?

Gutted for you !!

Will your insurnace pay out ?
Or you going to have to face the costs ?
Posted By: Gary Re: thieving scum-urgent all read this - 8th Jun 2004 12:07pm
unlucky mate, price you pay for havin a nice car mate. hope the little pr*cks got the clap or sumat. hope you get everythin sorted
Posted By: stubbzy Re: thieving scum-urgent all read this - 8th Jun 2004 2:11pm
unfortunetly my excess is £500 so not worth goin through my insurance. altho they did pay all but £50 for the window to be replaced.
yeah its the price we pay for cool cars but its only encouragin me to make my civic even better!!
glad it hasn't put u off stubbzy. give me a ring when u get a new head unit an i'll sort it out 4 ya.
Posted By: PAZ Re: thieving scum-urgent all read this - 8th Jun 2004 5:11pm
Sounds like what happened to mine, screwdriver job...

I`ll have a word with the lads who are helpin me at the min...

Sorry to hear they have done another car..

CHIN UP...
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: thieving scum-urgent all read this - 8th Jun 2004 5:41pm
there is no escape from these toe rags. sorry to here it matey, and nice 1 for the warnin
Posted By: saz2004 Re: thieving scum-urgent all read this - 8th Jun 2004 9:37pm
same happened to chris's fiesta last yr, parked down by the river in chester, smashed window (glass all over the leather seats) and cd player gone, looked like a screw driver job, they totally f*cked up the inside and the leather seat!
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: thieving scum-urgent all read this - 8th Jun 2004 9:52pm
so sorry to here about your loss
hope that you get it sorted matey and lets hope that the crims get get caught

thanks for the warning fella
Posted By: Rocco Re: thieving scum-urgent all read this - 9th Jun 2004 12:07am
Sorry to hear bout that mate, cheeky tw*ts, i will keep an eye out, cheers
Posted By: Sarah Re: thieving scum-urgent all read this - 9th Jun 2004 1:29pm
Gutted for you stubbzy, thanx for the warning tho.

Will deffo keep eyes open for the headunit bein sold.

Take care
Posted By: Scotty Re: thieving scum-urgent all read this - 10th Jun 2004 12:11pm
Stubbzy mate! Bloody hell! Little tw*ts they are.

Only do it because they are jealous of what you have and they dont. My Astra got broken into a couple of months back right outside my house!

Luckily my mate was in his house across the road and chased the thugs off. Only smashed the drivers window. Brick inside my car with glass all over my interior! B*stards!

Good luck in sorting it out though mate, keep a look out for you, like Paz said, Glad its not put you off!

Scotty
Posted By: dad Re: thieving scum-urgent all read this - 10th Jun 2004 6:29pm
well gutted for ya hope all goes well for the future
Posted By: Anonymous Re: thieving scum-urgent all read this - 13th Jun 2004 2:13pm
aww that's well bang on !
© Wirral-Wikiwirral