thumbsdown

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
you need to host them else where mate, you need to be a member to see the pics

gutted for you tho
just registered.
wot did you hit
pm'ed you mate. gutted for you. just keep your chin up dude. im sure you will get another nice car to put all your love and attention into.
all is i hit was the kurb and that was lucky tbh i missed a wall and 2 lamposts and central reservation so i was a lucky man and my cousin cause we escaped it withouit no injurys!!!!
How lucky are you ??

Is the car a right off ??

As i have said before, you can replace cars but not people.

Gutted for you man, guess you learnt the hard way smack smack smack smack
Unlucky.

Crashes make people better drivers?
Originally posted by AX_125:
Unlucky.

Crashes make people better drivers?
NO they dont, doh lol.

Sorry to hear about it.
try and post the pics up mate. hope your ok anyway.

if craches make people good drivers i should be bloody amazin! (which i aint)
Unlucky mate. Glad your both ok but gutted your cars gone. Thats one of the best kitted astra 3's ive ever seen. Hope its easily fixable but as i cant see the pics I dont know what youve done to it
Friggin 'ell jay, how did it happen? Glad you're ok
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

thumbsdown no
Posted By: Anonymous Re: smashed my car up on way back from wakestock!!!!!! - 25th Jul 2005 8:54pm
ohh no fella! wot u goin to do now repair or new car!
Is it repairable ??
Mate im gutted for you! That was a really nice car! =\ hopefully it is repairable!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: smashed my car up on way back from wakestock!!!!!! - 25th Jul 2005 11:22pm
i hope it is repairble i love your car sooo much! its the sweetest astra i have seen it time n hope to see you cruising agian init soon!
Just looks like youve taken the bumper off mate.
Jokin aside it looks easily repairable. Rim may be buckled and that tire "looks" in the pics to be damaged. Get a new front bumper and grille and HOPE to god the chassis aint mashed. Get it checked and if all is cushty she'll be back on the road in weeks.What were you doing?
Gutted Mate!!

I Suspect you were doing the same as most people on the way back from wakestock and flying through all the country roads?! I know I was!!!
thursday mornin she gettin checked out i hope its good news dont think wheel is repairable though
yea i was goin fast through them lanes lol in really bad wheather aswell on friday night id already reaked the bumper on wakestock field cause of the ***** security id cracked it if u saw it on saturday ud have noticed but it was finished off in the crash lol!!!!!
Keep us updated on how it goes today mate
will do m8y!!!!!
cars gone in 2 be done the left spot on the drives empty it feels like a piece of me is missi lol
Originally posted by dj_russell_plays_trance:
feels like a piece of me is missi lol
I know how you feel, my gf's gone to the states for two weeks, lol
Originally posted by jimbo4x4:
Originally posted by dj_russell_plays_trance:
[b] feels like a piece of me is missi lol
I know how you feel, my gf's gone to the states for two weeks, lol [/b]
i nt seen mine since i did it lol so i feel even more annoyed cause of not seein my car or bird cause its too much hassle 2 get a bus 2 hers sod that lol raftl
Gutted mate but it certinally looks repairable. Hopefully it will wisen you up and you wont have any more crashes.
Originally posted by mikebroomy:
Gutted mate but it certinally looks repairable. Hopefully it will wisen you up and you wont have any more crashes.
yea m8 totally agree with ya i wouldnt argue with any1 callin me a ***** because i was daft doin wat i did in the wet happy deffo wisens me up though cause i nt seen my missus 4 a week and its stressin me out all because a moment of idioticness my funs been stopped and im in trouble now with her wen i see her this weekend lol never agen cause ive been so bored stayin in all week lol frown happy cars fixable spoke 2 him today on fone everythin is done ie wishbone,bumpers been reconstructed and in primer just waitin on the alloy now 2 arrive back from bein fixed lol!!!! thumbsup
Nice 1 mate - glad to hear it, just take it easy fella
will do i cant take any longer without a car
© Wirral-Wikiwirral