Forums
Posted By: Sanchez Just sold my car and its blew up : Help - 6th Aug 2005 9:17pm
just sold the prelude and the lads just phoned to tell me that the ass has just fallen out of the car, does h have a come back, i done him a receipt sayin sold as seen
Posted By: Dazza Re: Just sold my car and its blew up : Help - 6th Aug 2005 9:23pm
None at all matey, keep hold of that recepite and gard with your life.
Posted By: scoop Re: Just sold my car and its blew up : Help - 6th Aug 2005 9:27pm
1.Did u both sign the reciept and both have a copy?
2.What is the ass?
3.Why did u sell it?
4.Whats your next car gonna be

5.I doubt very much that he has any come back
Posted By: Den Re: Just sold my car and its blew up : Help - 6th Aug 2005 10:29pm
sold it so quick?? buy a jordan man u know u want to tease
Posted By: Scooby Re: Just sold my car and its blew up : Help - 6th Aug 2005 11:47pm
He has no come back legally as it was a private sale and "Sold as seen".

For all you know he may have been raggin the arse out of it big time therefore what does he expect.

If he wanted a warranty and consumer rights he should have gone to a car dealership and bought a car through them and then he would have legal rights and a warranty but also would have paid allot more for the priveledge.

He carnt expect to pay private sale prices but recieve all the benefits from a Dealership sale.

Whats happened to the car now and whats he said about in Andy ?
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Just sold my car and its blew up : Help - 7th Aug 2005 2:59am
the fella phones back, but is i said i was goin to france this evening i had to blag i was in an airport, so lil jay got me some airport sounds and music of the internet so this was playing in the background, he sed he understood that i knew nothing about it and i wasnt to know, other se i wouldnt of booted it in the test drive down the motorway. he finshed the convo with, i will keep in touch and have a nice holiday!
sweet!
Posted By: scoop Re: Just sold my car and its blew up : Help - 7th Aug 2005 5:52am
so what went wrong with it? i thort hondas were rock solid?
Posted By: Mark Re: Just sold my car and its blew up : Help - 7th Aug 2005 11:18pm
Only if he can prove that you knew before you sold the car that its "Ass" would fall out would he have any legal argument.

As you didnt know its "Ass" would fall out he has nothing on you.

Win Some Loose Some Unfortunate but true.

"Would passengers Flying to Malaga please proceed to Gate 15"

"Sanchez that's you, Pick yu bags up and yu Ass and get on the plane" raftl
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Just sold my car and its blew up : Help - 7th Aug 2005 11:27pm
mmmm. sanchez. did he pik it up from ur house. id b worried if he did. errrrrm taxi 4 prelude. whats next, somat reliable n french? lmao @ sarcasim
© Wirral-Wikiwirral