Posted By: Willo_ My motor - 10th Jul 2013 3:24pm
Primary Features
Build Date: 06.09.2011
Body Style: 3 Door Saloon
Engine: 1.25L Duratec DOHC EFI(80PS)
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual Transaxle - B5/IB5
Paint: Frozen White

[Linked Image]

This is not the exact car, but it is identical, I refused the 61 plate as it did not have the Bluetooth, this has only done 10 thousand miles, I have the first service free at 12000.

Free full tank of petrol, new set of mats, and full car inside and out has been treated with Diamondbright.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: My motor - 31st Oct 2013 5:07pm
Had enough of this one now get my brand new one in 2 weeks a 1 litre 63 plate.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: My motor - 31st Oct 2013 9:24pm
I went for test drive in one today, and mpg was showing 62mpg going along the a41
Posted By: Willo_ My new motor - 7th May 2014 11:31am
KIA CEE'D 3 CRDI (126)
1582cc Diesel

What a nice car to drive, much better than my previous Fiesta, pure comfort, and very very smooth.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: StuyMac Re: My new motor - 7th May 2014 2:47pm
Had quite a few of these as hire cars over the last year and they are pretty decent. Very similar to the Hyundai i30's and on par with the Focus and Astra quality wise.

I found leaving the steering in "Sport" gave a little more feel but it was still a little uncommunicative and the seats were made for cruising, not cornering. However, for the £££ they are great, the 1.6 derv is a gem, pokey and economical and the interior quality and switch gear was very good indeed smile
Posted By: Gibbo Re: My new motor - 8th May 2014 9:46am
Is it true that the 7 year warranty is only for certain things and its different for other parts of the car?

Its just I read that an owner was having problems with rattling trim plastics and the 7 wear warranty didn't apply to that.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral