Forums
Posted By: golfvr VW Transporter van ... The Venga Bus - 19th Feb 2011 5:57pm
Bought this last april/may, after my highly modded passat failled to win the wiki car of the year trophy, thats when I knew it had to go smile smile smile

So this van was bought, a pretty sorry looking ex-valeters van.
Started by stripping it out, insulating and boarding/carpeting it out.
lowering,
interior,
20 sets of wheels,
etc
etc

early days with no side windows
[Linked Image]

curent look...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

so there ya go,,, colour coded bumpers next me thinks
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: VW Transporter van ... The Venga Bus - 19th Feb 2011 6:07pm
quality man smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: VW Transporter van ... The Venga Bus - 19th Feb 2011 8:10pm
Looking good happy
Posted By: ianbx1 Re: VW Transporter van ... The Venga Bus - 19th Feb 2011 10:28pm
Mmmmmm fan-blinking-tastic
Posted By: polo_phil Re: VW Transporter van ... The Venga Bus - 21st Feb 2011 8:41am
thumbsup love a good van
Posted By: StuyMac Re: VW Transporter van ... The Venga Bus - 21st Feb 2011 10:25am
Seen this a few times, but never knew it was you - will give you a wave next time matey smile
Posted By: MissGuided Re: VW Transporter van ... The Venga Bus - 21st Feb 2011 10:42am
did you do all the interior yourself?
Posted By: golfvr Re: VW Transporter van ... The Venga Bus - 21st Feb 2011 3:04pm
Originally Posted by Snooze
did you do all the interior yourself?

yer done the lot, including insulation,sound-proofing etc. IM no good at DIY but building this has been pretty easy
Posted By: polo_phil Re: VW Transporter van ... The Venga Bus - 21st Feb 2011 3:21pm
I've seen the inside in the flesh and it looked very professional and smooth!
Posted By: sean Re: VW Transporter van ... The Venga Bus - 21st Feb 2011 3:48pm
very cool. would look nice with some side skirts on it too
Posted By: golfvr Re: VW Transporter van ... The Venga Bus - 22nd Feb 2011 8:41pm
[Linked Image]
Posted By: tedmus Re: VW Transporter van ... The Venga Bus - 28th Feb 2011 2:47pm
Passed this last night by the roundabout at J1 smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: VW Transporter van ... The Venga Bus - 28th Feb 2011 8:45pm
Very nice mate, looks cool cool
© Wirral-Wikiwirral