Forums
Posted By: Token Token: Ford Probe - 22nd Dec 2009 6:40am
Right, now everyone has slagged me off for buying this, but I don't care, I've done some research and found the inherent problems, and already fixed them... (immobiliser.. etc)

1994 model, first sold and registered in 1997 due to lack of sales in the UK, so its on the logbook as a 1997 smile
46,000 miles, 12months MOT, 4 new goodyear Eagle tyres, 500 quid.
[Linked Image]

and soon after I got it, I sold the fiat brava for 500 quid so it really only cost me road tax!!!!

First thing's first... something's gotta be done with those wheels!!!! I'll wait till the tyres go bald, then get a wheel and tyre deal.... already gettin bits together for the stereo, as the stock one is useless... oh yeah, needs a passenger mirror too.. (12 quid from fleabay)

Seeing I've wanted one since I left america 8 years ago, I think my waiting has paid off!!!
Posted By: Brocks Re: Token: Ford Probe - 22nd Dec 2009 9:12am
Looking at that flat tyre...It won't be long before you can replace the wheels wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Token: Ford Probe - 22nd Dec 2009 12:31pm
Looking good mate, good deal you got there haha! I think Jase had one of these so he might be able to offer advice!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Token: Ford Probe - 22nd Dec 2009 1:01pm
I think the wheels look ok, they suit it! Don't get some horrible Wolfrace ones!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral