Forums
Posted By: BMW Joe Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 4th Oct 2009 9:13pm
[Linked Image]

Who can Enter
This is for wikiwirral members only.
Post count of + 250 posts.
Must be registered no later than 1st September 2009
A member can only nominate themselves.
Nominations to be posted below no later than 27th October 2009.
Must still own the car.

All Nominated members will be in a vote for 1 week.
Then the top 3 most voted will be placed into a final vote upon which the winner will be chosen.

Please add your car to the list below smile
Posted By: Wench Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 4th Oct 2009 9:24pm
OMG - Is it really that time of year again!?!
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 4th Oct 2009 9:30pm
yes

and I have almost escaped the curse of car of the year!!! lol
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 5th Oct 2009 3:22pm
Originally Posted by BMW Joe
yes

and I have almost escaped the curse of car of the year!!! lol

Almost matey laffin
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 5th Oct 2009 5:55pm
Are we doing anything this year, I remember the cruisewirral christmas party when we bought tickets and hired a function room. It was a really good night and possibly the best year for cruising.
Posted By: Beny90 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 5th Oct 2009 5:58pm
Joe, you do this especially for me, coz you know i have around 30 posts grin
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 5th Oct 2009 7:06pm
Originally Posted by Johnny Alan
Are we doing anything this year, I remember the cruisewirral christmas party when we bought tickets and hired a function room. It was a really good night and possibly the best year for cruising.

and fancy dress
Posted By: DavidB Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 5th Oct 2009 7:51pm
Does anyone modify cars anymore?!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 5th Oct 2009 8:04pm
I know, no body really does any modifications on a grand scale. Purhaps it should be who has the best car....or in other words who has the most money???
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 5th Oct 2009 8:27pm
Originally Posted by Violet

...if they do;it's not on this site!! raftl
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 5th Oct 2009 9:36pm
its a shame really, the other day I came across a old member meet review topic and hell you want to read how we were all talking as though we were 50 cent lol. To much to fast and furious.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 5th Oct 2009 10:44pm
So far, it looks like the only nominee is ineligable to enter!

frown
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 6th Oct 2009 5:46am
My cars not road legal at the min so i am not entering
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 6th Oct 2009 7:25am
I've been moddding and repairing cars generally for 20 years now...during this time I have been to many shows/events etc and me and a couple of my mates noticed many years ago that generally speaking people in the northwest area/Liverpool and surrounding areas are just not interested in cars!
Obviously there are exceptions,like people on this site!,but as a whole; there is a much smaller percentage of people interested in cars around here,than other parts of the country.You only need to travel a small distance before you see an increase in this percentage...Manchester just as an example seems to have far more people interested in modding cars...
You only need to go on any national car modding site to see that there are not many petrol heads from Merseyside...Terrible shame if you ask me thumbsdown

Just my 2pence worth
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 6th Oct 2009 7:41am
I will do it, never won with my punto after all the cash spent on it but hey my rx8 has had springs, alloys, and front bumber lol, sparkplugs, leads, coils, oil change and all of the last four were carried out by myself lol.

. Rhys (RX8)
Posted By: golfvr Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 6th Oct 2009 8:19am
I'm in for this -Top 6- last year, thought I was robbed LOL,, I bet them 2 muppets off X factor beat me this year!!!!!
[Linked Image]

Paul Mc aka golfvr ft. Passat 20vT
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 6th Oct 2009 9:23am
I might aswell put mine in again too, even though Ive not done much to it recently

Rhys (RX8)
Joe - BMW E36

Originally Posted by Beny90
Joe, you do this especially for me, coz you know i have around 30 posts grin

Seeing as you come to the meets mate, you can enter if you want wink

Posted By: Beny90 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 6th Oct 2009 9:47am
thanks Joe
Posted By: Dave100e Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 7th Oct 2009 3:21pm

Nope, i just save all the hassle and buy one already done.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 7th Oct 2009 7:47pm
Originally Posted by Dave100e

Nah Jibbed... I save my money for better things, then buy a car that doesnt need modifying laugh

Ill enter mine, cos I entered the Alfa. Zola would be hurt if she wasnt included as well raftl

Rhys (RX8)
Joe - BMW E36
Craig - MG ZS
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 7th Oct 2009 7:53pm
Rhys - Mazda RX8
Paul Mc aka golfvr - Passat 20vT
Joe - BMW E36
Craig - MG ZS
Kamil - Honda Civic Lsi
Posted By: Dave100e Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 7th Oct 2009 8:11pm
Yours is modified by Rover though craig.

And it smells like wee.
Posted By: Beny90 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 7th Oct 2009 8:17pm
thanks Matt wink
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 7th Oct 2009 9:34pm
Cheers Matty smile
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 7th Oct 2009 11:55pm

And it smells like wee.

Only cos you wet yourself in excitement whilst sitting in her, cos you loves them so muches you does raftl
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 8:24am
It smells like wee from the old man that had it before him raftl

...says me with the BMW Estate blush
Posted By: Beny90 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 8:52am

Buying already done cars is like taking steroids instead of training in the gym...
Make something in the easy way without hard work... i think when you doing on your own, that's make you more happy than buying tuned ones
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 9:13am
Originally Posted by Beaker
...says me with the BMW Estate blush

....with fake carbon fibre stuck on the dash
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 9:42am
If you think thats what carbon, even fake carbon looks like, Id hate to see what youd end up with if you fitted a carbon bonnet raftl
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 12:01pm

Buying already done cars is like taking steroids instead of training in the gym...
Make something in the easy way without hard work... i think when you doing on your own, that's make you more happy than buying tuned ones

I modified my first car if that counts. The Alfa didnt get touched otherwise I would have had the Alfisti breathing down my neck.

The MG though, seems a shame to modify a rare car that looks superb as it is. Only way it could be improved is by giving it the ZS 180 kit, as in the standard bit of kit from MG themselves. I see DIY modified ZS's and I cringe frown
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 12:09pm
chav it up!

get some neons an a fat ironing board spoiler on the go!!!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 12:18pm
And some Pearlescent paint, and a bodykit that scrapes the ground, let alone being able to go over speedbumps.

Standard Suspension (well obviously)
Dukes of Hazard Airhorn
Huge 11,000,000 watt sound system pumping out Scouse House and Wigan Pier

and not forgetting, the ditzy blonde sitting in the front, who isnt actully sitting as far back in the seats as she can go, no she is actually 4ft 9 and about 12 years old raftl raftl raftl raftl
Posted By: Beny90 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 12:20pm
you forgot about 6" backbox on the back grin
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 12:45pm
Ahh yeah. My Bad frown

But on a serious note, modifying around here has changed (for the better in my eyes). Its now more about quality. Look at Golf Vrs Passat. That is modifying, with an air of quality about it.

You drive anywhere else in the UK and I can guarantee youll still see Corsas and Saxos weighted down with silly looking bits of plastic, and the poor 1.1 engine struggling to breathe underneath. People are going either for quality, or for performance. Theres less OTT modifying, and more "Less is more".... which is a good thing laugh
Posted By: Beny90 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 1:32pm
yes You are right but i no need to drive all over uk just go outside in evening time and you can see some shitty looking cars with kits and big mufflers without any silencer frown
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 1:50pm
Originally Posted by MGCraig
Ahh yeah. My Bad frown

But on a serious note, modifying around here has changed (for the better in my eyes). Its now more about quality. Look at Golf Vrs Passat. That is modifying, with an air of quality about it.

You drive anywhere else in the UK and I can guarantee youll still see Corsas and Saxos weighted down with silly looking bits of plastic, and the poor 1.1 engine struggling to breathe underneath. People are going either for quality, or for performance. Theres less OTT modifying, and more "Less is more".... which is a good thing laugh

You make me laugh when you talk about quality, look at this ha ha
[Linked Image]
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 2:12pm
Woaaahhhh!! Beast!!!111!!1!!!1
Posted By: Beny90 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 2:19pm
no bad better put some alloys then black paint on taiilights and big backbox from halfords
Posted By: golfvr Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 2:29pm
the modding scene have changed for sure, jap imports for cheap money has helped change it.

15 years ago, it was all about 500bhp cossies, if it wasnt 500bhp it wasnt good.

Reno 5 gt turbos needed to be 260bhp, and if they never blew there headgasket every 3 weeks, it was crap.

10-15 years ago, was the bodykit era. Wider was better.Didnt matter if it was a Vauxhall Carlton or a Fiat Panda----IT HAD TO BE 3FT WIDER THAN IT WAS MENT TO BE.

Last 5 or so years, quality has pushed on....
Huge panel gaps where dodgy fibre-bodykits meet car body are not exceptable. If you fit it, it must look factory quality.

Show wheels and winter wheels are a must,
show carpets and daily carpets are a must,
10-20% increase in BHP is exceptable now.

The massive surge in Car Detailling to make 'MINT', has helped and backed the quality bug.

I tend to show my passat (daily driver), at app.8-10 officially judged car shows a year. It takes at least 12-15 hours to get it clean and show ready.
And its not usually that dirty to start off with.

I also judge 3 shows, and smooth,well built cars are a must.

Posted By: Beny90 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 2:29pm
if you guys wanna laugh, laugh from everyone even from manufactures laugh grin
[Linked Image]
real quality difference smile
Posted By: Dave100e Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 3:33pm

I agree with you there. But i dont see the point in spending thousands and putting lots of effort in when i can buy one already done, to pretty much exactly or even better spec then what id do myself. I dont keep cars long, so theres no point, id never finish them.

If you take steroids though, you still have to go the gym, or they dont work. I still put effort into my cars, and everyone ive owned ive definately put my mark on it, and continued to modify it further.

In the future, when funds allow, and ive finsihed the nissan, i intend to buy a small runaround project, with a bit less emphasis on fast, and more of a focus on cool.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 4:01pm
[Linked Image]

Glad my rotas dont look like that, I have read various topic regarding the quality between the two and yes some say the rotas are not as strong as the competitors but for normal driving they are more than acceptable. And when you consider rotas are 7-£800 for 18's and nismo are more than double that then you would expect quality to be better. Hence the saying you get what you pay for. Am happy with mine anyways lol
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 4:02pm
Ahh yeah. My Bad frown

[Linked Image]

Thats what I mean though. No gash bodykit, with oversized wheels and the bumper scraping of the floor wink

She looked gash at that angle, but awesome from the front laugh

Anyway, I was a real Modder, unlike all these Corsa boys. I had a car that was different to 90% of others. Modifiying is about being different, not having the same car as everyone else, with the same mods, albeit a different colour.

And that Micra beat Scotts 1.8 Zafira, and the 2.0 A3. Dont you forget that tease

I dont "Mod" now though cos Motorsport is my love wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 4:02pm

Hmmm, thinking about it like that, he probably has the most modified car on the website...

Honda Domani -> Honda Civic -> Rover HHR (400) -> Rover 45 -> MG ZS Mk1 -> MG ZS Mk2

Haha that's why its called the MonGrel!

Must agree though, there isnt much you can do beyond the ZS180 bodykit to make it look any better. It took the muppets at Rover long enough and endless attempts, but they got the look just "perfect" in the end with Mk2 ZS.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 4:04pm
Ahh yeah. My Bad frown

[Linked Image]

You cant laugh at my first car.

Anyway, I was a real Modder, unlike all these Corsa boys. I had a car that was different to 90% of others. Modifiying is about being different, not having the same car as everyone else, with the same mods, albeit a different colour.

And that Micra beat Scotts 1.8 Zafira, and the 2.0 A3. Dont you forget that tease

I dont "Mod" now though cos Motorsport is my love wink

I aint going to skit at your first car as I had a bright pink and purple beetle I got of ebay and it was a rot box lol
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 4:10pm
I demand Pics of the Marshmallow Beetle laugh

Anyhoo, back on topic... anymore nominations?

Rhys - Mazda RX8
Joe - BMW E36
Craig - MG ZS MkII
Kamil - Honda Civic Lsi
Posted By: Beny90 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 4:21pm
Dave, so what car you like to buy in the future? any plans?
Posted By: Beny90 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 4:41pm
[Linked Image]

Glad my rotas dont look like that, I have read various topic regarding the quality between the two and yes some say the rotas are not as strong as the competitors but for normal driving they are more than acceptable. And when you consider rotas are 7-£800 for 18's and nismo are more than double that then you would expect quality to be better. Hence the saying you get what you pay for. Am happy with mine anyways lol

What you think about this one? -> JIC D1RX-8
Posted By: Dave100e Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 7:10pm
Im thinking something smallish and a bit older. I still have a thing for older cars. Looking at early jetta's, proper mini's, mk2 cortinas, stuff like that. Simple, easy to work on cheap to modify cars.

I keep seeing people take the piss out of Rota, yet i have only ever seen one broken rota wheel. Ive seen broken BBS split rims, broken Nismo wheels and seen a couple of destroyed volks/Rays. Considering how many are actually out there, pretty much every 'drift' car, they not exactly doing too bad are they?
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 7:38pm
Not nominating yours Dave?

Not putting your 75 up Matty? grin
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 8th Oct 2009 7:52pm
Im thinking something smallish and a bit older. I still have a thing for older cars. Looking at early jetta's, proper mini's, mk2 cortinas, stuff like that. Simple, easy to work on cheap to modify cars.

I keep seeing people take the piss out of Rota, yet i have only ever seen one broken rota wheel. Ive seen broken BBS split rims, broken Nismo wheels and seen a couple of destroyed volks/Rays. Considering how many are actually out there, pretty much every 'drift' car, they not exactly doing too bad are they?

If you get a mini and want it supercharging ask me, will fabricate all manifolds and pulleys and modify the eaton m45 for you, can prove Ive done this before as got my mates 1380 to almost 140bhp at the fly running 12psi boost. You want have ago torque steer is unreal, and the whine from the charge and jack kight straight cut box is amazing. wink
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 9th Oct 2009 5:15pm
...on the "ROTA" argument...I sold my VERY strong compomotives to buy my Rotas as I can buy ONE if I smash one in a drift event!..and I cannot do this with the compos as they are available,like most wheels, in sets only!

...and on the "buying one already done" argument...I bought my 200sx for £8000,but the parts that had been fitted to it came to well over £12,000(without labour) so it was a bargain in my eyes.I modify/work on it on nearly all my days off,but I do not post all of that on the site,as my project thread would be 150 pages long and boring as hell-lol.
Hardly any of the car is original now,I have spent about £3000 on it,but like Beakers '-it is a proper competition car...so spending money on it is part of the fun-lol
Buying one partly done make mucho sense finacially,espesially with competition cars...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 9th Oct 2009 5:47pm
Originally Posted by chris bmw M3
I modify/work on it on nearly all my days off,but I do not post all of that on the site,as my project thread would be 150 pages long and boring as hell-lol.

Nah it wouldn't - Should post everything yes

Other people can learn from your project too smile

You not nominating yours Chris??
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 9th Oct 2009 6:37pm
Do it Jones
Posted By: Dave100e Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 9th Oct 2009 7:24pm
Im a bit like Chris but to a lesser extent. I hate working on cars so not to the same extent, but it does pay to buy a car then build it, some of the reciepts that came with mine are over £9000 and i just dont have that sort of money to drop on an engine build. Doesnt mean i dont spend time and money on them though, my 100e was quite a lot different from when i first got it.

Should i nominate mine then? Go on then ,to make up the numbers.

Johnny, i may be interested. Depends what i do though. My Mate has a mini thousand with a flip front that youve probably seen about. If he sells it i might have it and build a proper engine for it, everything else on it is pretty much already sorted. I presume you used a a series turbo block or at least a forged bottom end? Im used to torque steer, i liked it in the RS Turbo and the 205, its a different chanllenge to opposite lock.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 9th Oct 2009 7:56pm
Rhys - Mazda RX8
Joe - BMW E36
Craig - MG ZS
Kamil - Honda Civic Lsi
Dave100e - Nissan 200sx S14a

Any more?
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 9th Oct 2009 8:19pm
DO i

SHOULD i

raftl

Go on then its not worthy of the crown (yet) but i'll have a pop.

Beware thought the car of the year has a curse

My winner went from this

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

to this

cry

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 9th Oct 2009 8:25pm
You sure? The curse has had you once before lol

Rhys - Mazda RX8
Joe - BMW E36
Craig - MG ZS
Kamil - Honda Civic Lsi
Spinking - Nissan 200sx
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 9th Oct 2009 8:35pm
Im a bit like Chris but to a lesser extent. I hate working on cars so not to the same extent, but it does pay to buy a car then build it, some of the reciepts that came with mine are over £9000 and i just dont have that sort of money to drop on an engine build. Doesnt mean i dont spend time and money on them though, my 100e was quite a lot different from when i first got it.

Should i nominate mine then? Go on then ,to make up the numbers.

Johnny, i may be interested. Depends what i do though. My Mate has a mini thousand with a flip front that youve probably seen about. If he sells it i might have it and build a proper engine for it, everything else on it is pretty much already sorted. I presume you used a a series turbo block or at least a forged bottom end? Im used to torque steer, i liked it in the RS Turbo and the 205, its a different chanllenge to opposite lock.

It was a standard 1380 using a decompression plate. I machined the middle crank bracket flat on the back edge and also machined a stiffener about 20mm think which picked on the same holes as the middle crank bracket. This stops it from twisting under the toque. Using this project for my dissertation in uni, so I have all theoretical proof of the volumetric efficiency and the performance maps all plotted, before and after dynos and loads of pics if you want to read it( can email you it if you like reading). Be a piece of piss to replicate if you want to do this. I wont charge anything and can do the manifolds and supercharger mods etc for free. The only cost you would have is the mini and charger and if you want, a mejajolt programable ignition controller.
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 9th Oct 2009 8:42pm
LoL yeah go on
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 9th Oct 2009 8:47pm
Just head a read through my old 200 thread

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/65397/1.html

What a waste and shame that was as if i had finished it, It would of been a ace car.
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 9th Oct 2009 9:40pm
Originally Posted by chris bmw M3
I modify/work on it on nearly all my days off,but I do not post all of that on the site,as my project thread would be 150 pages long and boring as hell-lol.

Nah it wouldn't - Should post everything yes

Other people can learn from your project too smile

You not nominating yours Chris??

I don't post all the shite I do to mine,for a few reasons...Firstly,I am always covered in oil and would ruin my camera,secondly,my camera is not the best anyway, and thirdly,I would need to upload the pics and write an explanation for what I am doing,which would take alot of my time up... hammer
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 9th Oct 2009 10:02pm
They're frickin lame excuses

Get a cheap ass camera. You wear rubber gloves anyway (kinky!)

Doesnt need to be good quality, and just throw them up and write about it when you can be arsed lol

[Linked Image]

Rhys - Mazda RX8
Joe - BMW E36
Craig - MG ZS
Kamil - Honda Civic Lsi
Chris?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 10th Oct 2009 6:21pm
Not putting your 75 up Matty? grin

Lol, ill get some tailored mats for the interior and then its modded raftl

If I put it up, id go down the legion and tell them all to sign up and vote for me haha!

This is actually gonna be a hard one to vote for, shame we cant vote for them all (do a check box vote instead of a radio button vote lmao).

The quantity may have dropped, but the quality certainly remains. And not a chavmobile in sight!!

smile
Posted By: Dave100e Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 10th Oct 2009 6:24pm
They're frickin lame excuses

Chris is a very busy man. He has work, a baby and a couple of cars to look after, so i wouldnt expect him to post all the time.

However i dont think updates now and then wouldnt go amiss? And a thread with the new S13? you have interesting stuff to write about chris, i dont reckon itd be boring.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 10th Oct 2009 7:12pm
Chris is a very busy man. He has work, a baby and a couple of cars to look after, so i wouldnt expect him to post all the time.

However i dont think updates now and then wouldnt go amiss? And a thread with the new S13? you have interesting stuff to write about chris, i dont reckon itd be boring.

withthat

Put it up Matty, I'll get the old codgers to vote for you lol

Plus, we need someone to come last doh
Posted By: xXxSausagexXx Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 10th Oct 2009 7:51pm
I'll put my pinky car up but it wont win though frown
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 10th Oct 2009 8:37pm

withthat

Put it up Matty, I'll get the old codgers to vote for you lol

Plus, we need someone to come last doh

Have categories, like one for comfort and ride quality lol.

laugh
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 10th Oct 2009 9:10pm
Matty whats comfort and ride quality raftl

(no interior/soundedening/carpets/plastic window/hard suspension/solid bushes/solid subframe lol i'd win it lol
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 10th Oct 2009 10:07pm
Rhys - Mazda RX8
Joe - BMW E36
Craig - MG ZS
Kamil - Honda Civic Lsi
Spinking - Nissan 200sx
Sausage - Corsa 1.4
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 11th Oct 2009 12:10am
Originally Posted by spinking
Matty whats comfort and ride quality raftl

(no interior/soundedening/carpets/plastic window/hard suspension/solid bushes/solid subframe lol i'd win it lol

Non comfort categorie that is raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 11th Oct 2009 12:42pm
Lmao Tony, sounds like you're one step up from a Go-Kart looool laugh
Posted By: Dave100e Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 12th Oct 2009 8:50pm
Johnny Alan, clear your inbox!!!

I want to talk mini's and superchargers.
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 12th Oct 2009 11:08pm
Added to my post(pics to follow)so I nominate mine now...

Rhys - Mazda RX8
Joe - BMW E36
Craig - MG ZS
Kamil - Honda Civic Lsi
Chris - S13/RB26 Drifter
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 13th Oct 2009 10:16pm
Johnny Alan, clear your inbox!!!

I want to talk mini's and superchargers.

Inbox clear now bud
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 20th Oct 2009 11:50am
Rhys - Mazda RX8
Joe - BMW E36
Craig - MG ZS
Kamil - Honda Civic Lsi
Spinking - Nissan 200sx
Sausage - Corsa 1.4
Chris - S13/RB26 Drifter

1 Week left to nominate yourself
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 20th Oct 2009 11:54am
nothing tickles my fancy there other than 2pacs car, he seems to be the only one imo doing anything the hard and determined way round!
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 20th Oct 2009 11:56am
Wait til the votes start before giving your reasons mate wink
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 20th Oct 2009 12:28pm
How is Tony doin it the hardway?? anything breaks...He brings it to me;I fix it haha raftl
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 20th Oct 2009 12:32pm
Come on chris that is the hard way, He has to go to all that trouble to look so stupid and incompetent that you pitty him then lend a hand!
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 20th Oct 2009 12:40pm
...haha fair enough raftl
Posted By: spinking Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 20th Oct 2009 7:17pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Come on chris that is the hard way, He has to go to all that trouble to look so stupid and incompetent that you pitty him then lend a hand!

And wants paying for the honour raftl

Give me credit though i do try and fail raftl
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 26th Oct 2009 9:18pm
1 day remaining to take part

Rhys - Mazda RX8
Joe - BMW E36
Craig - MG ZS
Kamil - Honda Civic Lsi
Spinking - Nissan 200sx
Sausage - Corsa 1.4
Chris - S13/RB26 Drifter
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 27th Oct 2009 12:04pm
C'mon, whens the actual thread being started - I know where my vote is going wink
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 27th Oct 2009 12:38pm
I bought a new air filter for my car about 3 months ago - does that class as modification? think
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 27th Oct 2009 12:39pm
I keep telling you I should fit the old Silvia engine and turbo to the Micra wink
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Car of the Year 2009: Nominations - 27th Oct 2009 12:40pm
Maybe I would have if you hadn't gone and sold it somad raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral