Forums
Posted By: ricky5 ricky5: focus - 22nd Oct 2007 1:02pm
Bought this car about 18 months ago standard and over the last 10 months i have built it to what you see today.

Anyways here is a quick spec of the car;

Bodywork/ Exterior mods

full reiger kit; front bumper smoothed, number plate recess removed, rub strips removed, and splitter smoothed into the bumper, arches rolled and flaired, handles removed, side rub strips removed, skirts smoothed into sides, doors smoothed and poppers, repeaters in arches smoothed over, ford badge removed from bootlid, grab handle removed and smoothed over, rear bumper flushed and splitter smoothed into it, full respray in panther black, rims sprayed white,
smoked lights,3rd brake light cover (Stainless steel) st170 fogs, full medium tint.

Engine

1600 zetec s
4-2-1 Milltek Manifold
milltek decat
milltek exhaust system
2ltr air deflector
green panel filter
custom mapped
stainless and chrome bling bits- washer caps/battery cover etc..

Interior mods/ audio

custom dash work- custom speedo surround with 2 guages moulded in, single din, center console, vents colour coded and full fibreglass install covered in alcantara with 2 12" subs and amps, footwells lit with neons, seats being fitted soon
---2 12" infinity subs, alpine amps, jvc head unit, infinity speakers
(work carried out by audio advice and ajk developments)

Suspension

-100mm rear, -90mm front coilov
new mods this week; dtm mirrors with indicators- pics coming soon

infinty door speakers and roof skin (nearly done)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: MrPhil Re: ricky5: focus - 22nd Oct 2007 3:20pm
i see you are still using the 1.6 engine, have you thought about the 2.0 in the near future with insurance being cheaper than over the water?

nice car, some wide euro 17's would look swish on the Focus.
Posted By: ricky5 Re: ricky5: focus - 22nd Oct 2007 4:36pm
yea but the engine i have already is tuned pushing out 125bhp, so isnt to bad! only thing i would consider doing is dropping a rs engine in if anything.

after i get these few mag features over il prob respray a diff colour and a nice set of euro rims and a few other mods to get into fastcar
Posted By: fordsteve Re: ricky5: focus - 22nd Oct 2007 5:05pm
lovely looking motor mate thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral