Forums
Posted By: carl010_2 carl : astra mk3 - 5th Aug 2006 2:56pm
well my car started as a 1.4 merit but i blew it up and ripped the 1.4 out and dropped a 2.0 8v in it instead

the engine came out of and astra sri as did the interior and most of the runnig gear

my main aim is 2 get it lookin as much like a standard merit as poss and get as much power out of it with out giving away the surprise under the bonnet lol

its not a bad motor considering i only paid £25 4 it last year lol and it takes a hell of alot of stick as a couple of ya probably seen when i came up lol anyway heres some pics
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: carl : astra mk3 - 5th Aug 2006 3:01pm
Love ya plans.Keep it sleeper. Altho please dont make it look tacky sleeper.Mix and match wheels do nothing for it,with all due respect
Posted By: spinking Re: carl : astra mk3 - 5th Aug 2006 3:32pm
Exellent like the sleeper look.

I raced a corsa the otherday and got the suprise of my life when it left me eek

Any other plans with it.
Posted By: carl010_2 Re: carl : astra mk3 - 8th Aug 2006 6:24pm
Originally posted by scoop2004:
Love ya plans.Keep it sleeper. Altho please dont make it look tacky sleeper.Mix and match wheels do nothing for it,with all due respect
lol the odd wheel is on there 4 a reason lol my lack of respect 4 tyres lmao it only has 1 5 spoke on it at the mo the rest are steelies amd im on my second set since i up ur way 2-3 weeks ago tease
Posted By: scoop Re: carl : astra mk3 - 8th Aug 2006 7:21pm
?????????

How old are u? wheelspinning aint big and it aint clever.
standing burnouts RWD stlye and drifting are tho,teehee, Is the engine declared to DVLA etc?
Posted By: carl010_2 Re: carl : astra mk3 - 8th Aug 2006 7:27pm
?????????

standing burnouts RWD stlye and drifting are tho,teehee,
lol those metioned above are wot rids my car of most the rubber lol only i do it fwd styleeee
tease btw im 30 lol
Posted By: spinking Re: carl : astra mk3 - 9th Aug 2006 12:08pm
Originally posted by carl010_2:
[b] ?????????

standing burnouts RWD stlye and drifting are tho,teehee,
lol those metioned above are wot rids my car of most the rubber lol only i do it fwd styleeee
tease btw im 30 lol [/b]
Scoop i am 28ish and i still do stuff like that (on private ground of course ossefer pc )

Carl i guess you are on 1st name basses with the local tyre company.
Posted By: carl010_2 Re: carl : astra mk3 - 13th Aug 2006 5:30pm
lol yeah u could say that lol also the local breakers yards laugh

but its all entertainment in the end and gr8 fun
© Wirral-Wikiwirral