Forums
Posted By: XxKinkyxX xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 13th Jan 2006 6:14pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

well thats the outside now heres the special bit under the bonnet!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

haha and my full boot!
[Linked Image]

my sexy pumka. its got a 1.7 frp engine . its absolutely beautiful
hope you all like it as much as i do!!
Posted By: GazzA Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 13th Jan 2006 6:18pm
needs dropping hun...

Is nice, i seen that car my the Stanley pub in eastham on monday i think...
Posted By: DavidB Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 13th Jan 2006 6:20pm
Definately needs lowering!
What's in the box in the back?
Posted By: lawton Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 13th Jan 2006 6:22pm
thats sweet, so wide, the box is the battery isnt it?
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 13th Jan 2006 6:23pm
thats the battery! pumabuild relocated it.
it will be being dropped 40mm asap. just waiting for the suspension to arrive!
Posted By: GazzA Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 13th Jan 2006 6:28pm
Has it got bigger alloys at the back then the front or and i going loopey?...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 13th Jan 2006 6:29pm
dont like ka's but it looks different. how fast is it.... spec?
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 13th Jan 2006 6:30pm
no its got 17's on the front aswell , just the front sits higher! long story lol tease
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 13th Jan 2006 6:31pm
i don't normally like ka's but thats nice! the wide arches and motorsports wheels give it the rally look!
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 13th Jan 2006 6:35pm
i love the wheels, its meant to look like a rally car its got an ignition cut off switch inside and ive also been told the kit is one of the official ford rally kits. i could be wrong but thats what ive been told by the company who changed the engine. (www.pumabuild.co.uk)
Posted By: GazzA Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 13th Jan 2006 6:37pm
i got a lovely set of Zetec S alloys for sale that would look flush on that wink
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 13th Jan 2006 6:38pm
no thanks hun . the wheels on its are made by ears motorsport.sexy rally wheels.
Posted By: spinking Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 13th Jan 2006 9:32pm
Very Very nice.

Keep it high if you want the rally look.

One of the best looking ka's i have seen for a while.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 12:19am
love it, to barry or not to barry, you have not gone for barry, well one of the nicest kaa s around, ten out of ten, good choice laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Wheels Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 3:30am
fookin WKD car! looks the nuts!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 4:02am
nice, bit of a step up from the corsa kat tease
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 11:42am
thanks guys. yeah aggy it is!
Posted By: DavidB Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 12:43pm
I think that metal chicken coop mesh ruins it though. Would look so much better with the black stuff.
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 1:33pm
Originally posted by aggy:
nice, bit of a step up from the corsa kat tease
nothin wrong with corsa`s lad, it looks great kat, avnt seen u out for a while, u will have 2 cumout show show it off,deffo one of the best ka`s ive seen happy
Posted By: scoop Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 1:41pm
top grille does upset the front,but that is one awesome car,only 450 Racing pumas went into circulation and one was sacrificed to make that Ka.Credit to the guys at pumabuild tho,thats one swish car.Insurance must be death
Posted By: robbie Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 1:58pm
well nice kat seen you thursday by village hotel really like the rally look nice one happy thumbsup
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 3:13pm
ive only had it 2 weeks so i havent had time to change little things like the mesh!
the insurance isnt that bad really its only a 1.7 lol!
thanks robbie.
Posted By: scoop Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 3:29pm
its only the most modded ka ive seen,and its from a racing puma!whats the power output of one of them,160-170BHP?
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 3:38pm
Theres a blue ka in birkenhead with a squared kit on it that also has a puma engine it!
Posted By: Scooby Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 3:58pm
What a lovely KA hun happy

Curious about the front end being so high though, can you drop the front or not ??
Posted By: learner Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 4:06pm
its a well nice ka hun, bet ur well made up!! u will have to come out one night and show it off!!
tease
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 4:12pm
not to sure at the mo scooby . hopefully the rally wheels are wide and we were worried about it rubbing
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 6:55pm
That kits made by DJM motorsport who built the Cossie Ka's wink

Is it a regular 1.7 tuned to FRP spec?
Posted By: scoop Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 7:25pm
just by lookin in the bay u can tell its not a KA endura lump.All ZETEC engines look the same apart from a sticker on the airbox.
Posted By: Scooby Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 7:31pm
As i said before, great looking car, loving it... You will have to get it to the next meet hun for a closer inspection happy
Posted By: DavidB Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 7:37pm
You have definately got a unique car there, didn't realise it came from a special edition puma though!
Posted By: kasterz Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 9:33pm
sweet ka there :cheers:
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 11:34pm
pumaspeed are in sutton coldfield. ive got the address and ill give you directions if you want!

yeah they needed the space in the front so it was easier to move the battery to the back!
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 11:34pm
if your on kaklub wouldnt you prefer to go to pumaspeed thats who they recommend!
Posted By: kasterz Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 14th Jan 2006 11:48pm
yep - we go to pumaspeed and haggle happy

ka's looking good - any plans for the future of your wideka?
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 15th Jan 2006 12:28am
from my dealings with pumaspeed just trying to find out about my car i wouldnt deal with them again!
yea the boots getting smoothed,back seats out and roll cage in it. its got a leather interior at the mo just want two bucket seats in the front!
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 15th Jan 2006 4:16pm
Originally posted by XxKinkyxX:
from my dealings with pumaspeed just trying to find out about my car i wouldnt deal with them again!
But they didnt do the conversion......why would they fall over themselves to help you?
Posted By: djrenegade Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 15th Jan 2006 4:23pm
Originally posted by lazy_ben:
Originally posted by XxKinkyxX:
[b] from my dealings with pumaspeed just trying to find out about my car i wouldnt deal with them again!
But they didnt do the conversion......why would they fall over themselves to help you? [/b]
Just look at her signature to find your answer!! think think
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 15th Jan 2006 8:36pm
no but they bought the car from pumabuild. i only wanted to know what they did to it while they had it thats why!
Posted By: kenpotaz Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 1st Feb 2006 10:11am
I say, that's rather nice...Ka's really cool too!
Posted By: SL1D3R Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 1st Feb 2006 7:37pm
Very nice KA although i think to fill those arches u gona need some 19's or somethin that a whole lot of arch to be showin off to the world, gr8 for gettin over speed bumps though i must say!
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 5th Feb 2006 1:16pm
i would put 19s on it but the 17s are already scrubbing.
Posted By: Dazza Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 5th Feb 2006 2:04pm
Fit
Posted By: Gary Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 5th Feb 2006 2:34pm
does look nice and rallyish to be honest, rims are lovely just not too keen on the fornt bumper
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 5th Feb 2006 8:27pm
when a car goes for an mot it doesnt have to have the same engine number as the one on the log book cause my beetle didnt, and it passed with no probs
Posted By: Scooby Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 5th Feb 2006 8:29pm
Your chassis number has to match for an MOT test but not your engine number (Unless the recent computerisation has brought any changes into the legistation)
Posted By: Dazza Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 5th Feb 2006 9:18pm
as said fit

Am not going to bore you with 'it needs lowering' bcos you know what to do with it. Them alloys are v tasty
Posted By: scoop Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 11th Feb 2006 9:58pm
can u do this???
[Linked Image]
Posted By: djrenegade Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 12th Feb 2006 10:53pm
i dont think any ka can do that, nice chop
Posted By: TOMM13 Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 12th Feb 2006 11:15pm
very nice ka
Posted By: scoop Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 12th Feb 2006 11:21pm
aint a chop ade,its from GT4
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 1st Mar 2006 11:22pm
thanks alot been lowered 35mm all round now but still needs more i think .

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 1st Mar 2006 11:25pm
Its got that rally look i kind of like it.

Looks low at the front so any lower and its no speed bumps for you.

Maybe bigger wheels n spacers.

Great looking car seen you by the Halfway house pub a couple of weeks ago really is a nice looking motor.
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 1st Mar 2006 11:30pm
got spacers on already . im thinking completly different wheels maybe on the cards!

thanks very much tupac xx
Posted By: lawton Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 1st Mar 2006 11:35pm
i love the wheels, but to fill those arches your going to have to go abotu two inches bigger, which might casue you problems on full lock etc
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 1st Mar 2006 11:37pm
19s wouldnt move lol! 17s rub on full lock.
Posted By: lawton Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 1st Mar 2006 11:44pm
lol, thought so, dont think you can do anything else really but lower it, but then you would have not front bumper left within a week
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 1st Mar 2006 11:51pm
dont think it looks to bad now. just save up abit for coilovers
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 1st Mar 2006 11:56pm
Having wide arches is a pain in the ass. Mine's lowered 40mm but the back looks like its on normal suspension. Coilovers would be nice, just cant justify spending 500quid to lower it another 30mm.
Posted By: Macca GSI Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 2nd Mar 2006 11:30am
I know a company that can make custom coil springs for you at around £90 a pair! if you want the number, pm me!
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 8th Mar 2006 12:02pm
yours looks good tho ben. im not sure mine does to be fair .

thanks macca ill pm u now
Posted By: RJR23 Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 24th Apr 2009 10:53pm
Hey ther! Just to say the Ka looks the part! Was wondering about the kit if it is custom made or did u buy it somewhere?...would like one too! Cant find one anywhere that looks this good! Cheers wink
Posted By: MGCraig Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 24th Apr 2009 11:49pm
Probably struggle to get an answer from this, the threads over 3 years old sorry
Posted By: Sanchez Re: xxkinkyxx- Ford Ka : Sexy wide arch 16v - 24th Apr 2009 11:51pm
she bought the car like like, not sure if knew were it came from.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral