Forums
Posted By: robsrx7 robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 6th Dec 2004 10:58pm
hi everyone, still tryin to figure this pic thing out but if you wanna see the car kerr chan has some on his sponsers page from early this year (big thanks for the bodywork paint and seats}
a quick list of mods so far;
hks intakes with polished hard pipes, hks blow off, hks super drager exh, hks plugs,hks turbo timer, blitz front mount intercooler,blitz boost cont with power meter {upto 2.5bar}apexi power fc and comd{ecu},defi boost and oil temp A pillar gauges,3" down pipe,flamer kit,under car leds, full wings west body kit with alloy bi plane spoiler, bit of smoothing work and a respray in lush green, 17" racing beat split rims 235/35 front and 255/40 back,sparco torino 2 seats with four point harnesess, momo wheel and gear knob, cant think of anything else but i aint seen the car since oct so if i think of anything else ill let you know, catcha laters
Posted By: PAZ Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 6th Dec 2004 11:02pm
This the one matey...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 6th Dec 2004 11:03pm
I cant see happy
Posted By: robsrx7 Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 6th Dec 2004 11:09pm
yeah thats my baby not the best pic in the world though cheers
Posted By: Anonymous Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 6th Dec 2004 11:14pm
I can see now happy

Isnt this the one we have all discussed before on here that we have saw driving around heswall or somewhere?!?
Posted By: robsrx7 Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 6th Dec 2004 11:19pm
i have no idea chick, its a rare sight on the road cos im in the army and posted in germany at the mo, but home in two weeks for a while so all im gonna do is drive
Posted By: Anonymous Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 6th Dec 2004 11:57pm
Nice car rob. Haven't seen it around.
Vicky x
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 7th Dec 2004 3:25am
Very nice lookin car mate
Posted By: Mark Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 7th Dec 2004 3:48am
It looks amazing, i seen your car months ago turning down a side road in oxton.
Looked amazing.

When kerr was telling me about your car he had
said you had done more to it since the pictures.

Is this a car for the Modified Nationals 2005,
Head turner for sure happy
Posted By: AX_125 Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 7th Dec 2004 8:21am
I have seen this car close up, it is a monsterous car, was talkkking to you a few months back, just after you got the car back.

Definatly a head turner.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 7th Dec 2004 10:13am
swwwwwwwwwwweet ride man
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 7th Dec 2004 11:54am
seen pics of this in kerrs man love the rx7 man. mint car dude
Posted By: Neon-O Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 7th Dec 2004 11:55am
Brilliant car mate .... love the colour happy
Posted By: Crevis Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 7th Dec 2004 3:31pm
your car is great love the colour
i love the rx7's
Posted By: Anonymous Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 7th Dec 2004 7:22pm
have only seen this once before, even then i didnt get a very good look, you'll have to come out one night so we can have a proper nose at it cool

im sure them pics dont do it justice!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 8th May 2005 11:11pm
very nice car mate ive seen it in birkenhead and looked at it amazed of how nice it is
Posted By: Wacko Jacko Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 8th May 2005 11:30pm
Tis sexy, also saw it in Birkenhead few times mate. Must be a ****ing rocket !!!
Posted By: aceritz Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 8th May 2005 11:47pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 9th May 2005 12:01am
oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!very good!!!!!!!!that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! eek happy
Posted By: robsrx7 Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 3rd Oct 2005 11:45am
just had the new engine fitted with lightend flywheel and new exhaust and remapped, she sounds amazing and sittin at just over 380bhp at 0.8 bar. gotta wait til engine is run in before i can up the boost so need to get back home and do some serious driving so i can get it back on the rollers and sneak over the 400bhp mark. shouldnt be to long now. hope to see you all out when i get back.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 3rd Oct 2005 11:57am
Sounds good smile You'll have to bring it out sometime cool Good to have someone else in the 1.3 turbo club tease laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 3rd Oct 2005 12:23pm
i remember this from the car wash....

nice car...very nice car..and has the power to compliment the gorgeos body styling...

propper pimp-mobeel!
Posted By: Superdavelotus Re: robsrx7 : mazda rx7 - 3rd Oct 2005 4:26pm
Great car. Nearly bought one of these so many times. I wish I had now. I was put off by the rotory engine as there's not many garages who want to touch them. Can't be as hard as finding a good Lotus garage??
Are they 2+2? Iam still in the market for trading my Vectra in for a 2+2. Missus goes mad as we have a 6 year old daughter. I kick the missus out every time we go out as mine only has 2 seats!
Will have a good look at your mods when we meet up.
Did Kerr do the mods for you then?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral