Forums
Posted By: i_need_money Drift Practice - 13th Jul 2005 12:21pm
Any body who has a rwd car and is interested in getting into drifting as a more serious hobby and not just power oversteer round roundabouts (like me) then i am attempting to start a north west collective as there is no real drifting scene in the north west. Basically meeting up tonight with people off sxoc and driftworks to just have a chat about all things sideways and maybe use our heads to organise group events for us to all go to and practice in a safe and legal enviroment,

So dont worry if you dont know how to drift properly, i'm only just getting to grips with the basics, drop me a pm, or reply here, or email, you'll have to be quick thought, were meeting tonight, sorry i didn't give anybody much notice, just thought of it to try bulk the numbers up a bit, dont worry if you cant make it anyway, just email me/pm me, and i'll keep you in touch of future meets/practices,
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Drift Practice - 13th Jul 2005 1:16pm
Originally posted by i_need_money:
i am attempting to start a north west collective as there is no real drifting scene in the north west.
There is matey - speak to mittomatto on driftworks - he only lives in Claughton wink
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Drift Practice - 13th Jul 2005 1:27pm
when im on the road and find an lsd ill giv ya a shout
Posted By: i_need_money Re: Drift Practice - 13th Jul 2005 5:11pm
Originally posted by StuyMac:
Originally posted by i_need_money:
[b] i am attempting to start a north west collective as there is no real drifting scene in the north west.
There is matey - speak to mittomatto on driftworks - he only lives in Claughton wink [/b]
Oh right, did not know, was speaking to a few people who seem to thing happens round here, i will try and get hold of him see what he has to say, nice one
Posted By: spinking Re: Drift Practice - 14th Jul 2005 5:50pm
Will be back in rwd SOON so i will defo be interested.

I go 2 a place in Elvington (York) on an airfield day and they let you drift plus with it being an airfield there isnt anything to hit.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral