Forums
Posted By: Johnny Alan kate's (learners) new ibiza - 1st Oct 2006 4:38pm
Yeah though i would start a topic of for her as she never will. She has payed half the money for this and should be collecting it 2morow. It the 2000 mk3 in silver. I have also decided for her crimbo prezzie that it will be going into petes to get a kit fitted and sprayed and boot smoothing. This will hopefully be getting done a few weeks after the herald comes out. After searching ebay I found some nasty kits but then i found this one, what do you think
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 1st Oct 2006 4:44pm
[img]http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=380444599[/img]

Heres a pic of her car, oppinions and ideas are welcome, i would like to give it the euro look and the kit pictured above is that.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 1st Oct 2006 6:01pm
personally, I don't like the look of the car, but that kit make it look a lot better, the smoked lights and mirrors do too smile Go for it!
Posted By: lawton Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 1st Oct 2006 6:42pm
that kit looks nice, just get some nice euro wheels for it and it will look spot on
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 1st Oct 2006 7:18pm
Originally posted by BeemerRacer28:
personally, I don't like the look of the car, but that kit make it look a lot better, the smoked lights and mirrors do too smile Go for it!
Personally I dnt like ur car but I just keep my negative oppinions to myself rather than bringing people down. Try it some day and you might find you end up with more freinds
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 1st Oct 2006 7:28pm
Originally posted by Johnny Alan:
Originally posted by BeemerRacer28:
[b] personally, I don't like the look of the car, but that kit make it look a lot better, the smoked lights and mirrors do too smile Go for it!
Personally I dnt like ur car but I just keep my negative oppinions to myself rather than bringing people down. Try it some day and you might find you end up with more freinds [/b]
it wasnt intended to be a negative comment, but I appologise if it was portrayed that way. Like I said, the kit looks cool
Posted By: Pomp Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 1st Oct 2006 8:54pm
The Kits amazin!
I like the badgeless grill, looks abit like the front of an audi. smile
Posted By: MrPhil Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 1st Oct 2006 10:26pm
i'd say do for a gun metal grey or a really subtle Hok respray (candy red) with a dark grey 1/4inch pinstipe around the, also on the kit's new bumper maybe make the grill abit deeper, delock and dehandle door poppers in dtm mirrors, air bags etc.

ok so this is my imagination going over the top but i think it would look swish. smile
Posted By: krisGTi Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 1st Oct 2006 10:36pm
the kit looks good an i like the wheels in the 1st pic should look good when its finished
Posted By: craggy Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 1st Oct 2006 10:47pm
Will be cool if you get it like the first pic!

Just be careful when buying kits off ebay. Some are cheap crap.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 1st Oct 2006 11:00pm
Nice car kate smile
Posted By: lawton Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 2nd Oct 2006 5:05pm
first thing you have got to get is alloys and lower it, ill fit the lowering kit for you
Posted By: learner Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 2nd Oct 2006 5:08pm
awww thanx mark, am hopefully getting my alloys just after crimbo and thro it all in the body shop and get it done at once, ive got all my crimbo pressies so all ive gotta do now is save all my money and put it towards alloys. keep an eye out for me. ive seen sum nice ones but i will have to ask rhys first thro if i can have them hehe. should look nice.

i dont want the car to be chaved up, i want it like rhys, your and corsa johns was nice. n i wanna keep its the colour it is. hopefully it will look nice after crimbo
Posted By: craggy Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 2nd Oct 2006 6:56pm
I'll sort you out some good prices on bits if your intersted smile
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 2nd Oct 2006 7:55pm
Originally posted by craggy:
I'll sort you out some good prices on bits if your intersted smile
what kind of bits are you talking about please xxkatexx this is kate not rhys
Posted By: craggy Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 2nd Oct 2006 8:21pm
alloys, suspension, etc...
Any new parts your looking at getting for your car I'll do my best to offer the best prices for you.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 2nd Oct 2006 8:36pm
cheers mate xxkatexx
will let you know nearer the time, kk
Posted By: Mark Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 3rd Oct 2006 3:01am
Looking good kate,
like the sound of your plans too.

Another exciting prodject smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 3rd Oct 2006 10:51am
Bling bling!! laugh

Quite different from what I thought you'd buy Kate, but I think its a good choice smile

VAG build quality and engine, and theres loadsa bits around for them now smile
Posted By: learner Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 3rd Oct 2006 3:58pm
cheers peeps, its alot better than me ova two cars, i need one that will get me thro uni now, for 2 and half years. n i reakon this will hopefully do the job smile
Posted By: kaytie Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 3rd Oct 2006 5:49pm
heya hunni, should look ded nice with that kit on! when u gettin it? xXx
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 3rd Oct 2006 6:13pm
I will be getting the work done for her as soon as the herald come out the bodyshop, few weeks hopefully lol
Posted By: learner Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 5th Oct 2006 1:16pm
hehe ta babe your a star smile

get my car tomoz peeps, cant wait. am starting to get fed up with getting bus and making rhys drive everywhere frown
not long thro smile
Posted By: learner Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 9th Oct 2006 5:24pm
hey i got my car today, well made up happy, just trying get used to driving it at the mo. its well nicer then my other two cars. smile
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 10th Oct 2006 12:53pm
The pic does it no justice, its looks huuuge on the pic. But its a very nice car indeed, and the engine is so sparkleh lol tis loveleh tho thumbsup
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 10th Oct 2006 5:23pm
looks quite nice in the flesh, very tidy, good buy, should look amazin with the body kit on
Posted By: Dazza Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 10th Oct 2006 5:48pm
Lovely looking car, its a sweet colour!
I likey laugh
Posted By: lawton Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 10th Oct 2006 5:59pm
looks so nice in the flesh, i would have one
Posted By: learner Re: kate's (learners) new ibiza - 11th Oct 2006 9:50am
thanx everyone, i werent gonna buy it cuz i was waiting for rhys to say its kk. but me, my dad and rhys mum went behind his back and brought it without him knowing, hehe it nice thro.pictures dont say much about it but its really nice car thro, i love it.

will take me a while to get used to driving it thro,
xxkatexx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral