Forums
Posted By: bigcos bigcos Ford f150 lightning 5.4 v8 supercharged - 29th Jan 2006 4:38pm
[Linked Image]

ford f150 lightning
2000 model
5.4 v8
supercharged
380bhp 450lb torque in std form.
295/50/18 on 18x9.5 rims
Posted By: Mark Re: bigcos Ford f150 lightning 5.4 v8 supercharged - 29th Jan 2006 4:39pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: bigcos Ford f150 lightning 5.4 v8 supercharged - 29th Jan 2006 4:39pm
First Place Rolling Road Day 28th Jan 2006 Click Me
Top of the Leauge Tables Click me

[Linked Image]
oops lets try again

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
426.82 BHP @ Fly Wheel - - Torque = 518.6
Posted By: Gary Re: bigcos Ford f150 lightning 5.4 v8 supercharged - 29th Jan 2006 4:41pm
looks good
Posted By: Mark Re: bigcos Ford f150 lightning 5.4 v8 supercharged - 29th Jan 2006 4:53pm
I know i crapped when dave on the rolling road floored it to get your BHP...

The more i see it the more i like it.

What a beast.
Posted By: Dazza Re: bigcos Ford f150 lightning 5.4 v8 supercharged - 29th Jan 2006 5:08pm
I love it!
Posted By: scoop Re: bigcos Ford f150 lightning 5.4 v8 supercharged - 29th Jan 2006 6:01pm
Erm.........wow!!!

Can i have one,is it only a 2 seater?
Originally posted by scoop2004:
Erm.........wow!!!

Can i have one,is it only a 2 seater?
its a 3 seater m8..

any chance u could do me a new sig..m8
Posted By: scoop Re: bigcos Ford f150 lightning 5.4 v8 supercharged - 29th Jan 2006 6:09pm
sure thing mate,ill try and do it justice,giz a few mins
Posted By: scoop Re: bigcos Ford f150 lightning 5.4 v8 supercharged - 29th Jan 2006 6:40pm
How's this mate,any adjustments needed just give us a quick PM
[Linked Image]
Nice car, saw it in the flesh yesterday, looks cool.
Will have to get on with my mods to catch up!
Don't think I'll get anywhere near your BHP though. I'll blow the gearbox first!
The review that they done on Top Gear on this car was quality, sooo funny!!!
All I can say is .... I want one laugh
400+ bhp and over 500ft/lbs in a truck! stupid performance! would mind one if only it didn't drink through the fuel!
Originally posted by steveobennet:
400+ bhp and over 500ft/lbs in a truck! stupid performance! would mind one if only it didn't drink through the fuel!
its not that bad m8 round town 10-12mpg motorway 15-20 doing 75ish....
Posted By: scoop Re: bigcos Ford f150 lightning 5.4 v8 supercharged - 30th Jan 2006 9:18pm
not bad 10-12,are u fappin mad.lol.wish i could afford it,if your rich enough to buy a car like that petrol costs dont mean shit anyway
Posted By: Den Re: bigcos Ford f150 lightning 5.4 v8 supercharged - 31st Jan 2006 2:02am
i've just seen this car, same plate and everything on Gumball 3000, haha nice buy man
I knew i had seen this car and Reg Number before....

I am Watching the Gumball 3000 on Tele and your Lightening is on it, yes this very car peeps.

Its burning out like there is no tomorrow thumbsup

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Paul R Re: bigcos Ford f150 lightning 5.4 v8 supercharged - 31st Jan 2006 10:23am
Big time gangster Dave Courtney Used it for the gumball 3000.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Winner of The Tough Guys of Gumball Award: Team 103 - Ford F150 SVT Lightning

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Tough Guys of Gumball were former London gangster Dave Courtney and his team, driving an
imposing black Ford F150. It's hardly suprising he won when you consider the first line
of his autobiography (Stop the Ride; I Want to Get Off') says:
"One time, this guy came at with an axe in his hand and murder in his eyes. He was proper
annmoyed, let me tell you. Fortunately, I had a sword in my hand. So I stuck it through him".
wow what a monster!love it mate. any interior pics at all?
hi ppl.

yes its my car i new a things about (this and that) some other ppl have found a few pics from gumball as well..on other sites..

thanks jay for the website...(fella i bought it off is on the pics as well)

would u take it back for a warranty claim cause iam not..
LMFAO! First problem you find, make sure you take it back to Dave Courtney and tell him you're really pissed off coz his car's failed you, that should go down well laugh

Nice mate, a bit of publicity from the previous owner is always nice to brag about. I hear the americans aren't too big on the interior department but you forget about it all when you put your foot down. Would love to get a closer look at it sometime, you gonna bring it out to meets?
Posted By: scoop Re: bigcos Ford f150 lightning 5.4 v8 supercharged - 1st Feb 2006 12:23am
if only it had the graphics still on it,claim to fame and all that lol.
Hibert (Bigcos) gave me a lift home last thursday (jan 26th) what a rush took off from the lights on borough road dont think it was even half throttle n we were tall happy proper nice motor doesnt even give the old fast n bumpey feeling you get from fastcars.

Proper nice motor with a good bit of history to back the wagon up.

BE WARNED DONT RACE THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE THE BALLS AND THE POWER TO BACK IT UP.

Top motor Alan the lighting can be are next swap raftl raftl raftl raftl
Thats a nice motor you`ve got there al! Have to come and see it.
Nice one mate smile
saw this in birkenhead today, sounds so nice and meaty, very very nice
**** me! what a monster!

saw it and heard it at the motorworld comp in moreton on saturday and my god was I amazed. I love it.

The sheer noise it makes just edging forward towrds the roundabout sent shivers down my spine. It must use at least half a tank of fuel each time you edge forward, Jeebus!

Oh how I wish I could ever afford a motor like this frown

P.S. Can I pose on your bonnet?? I'll pay you tease haha
saw u 2day in liscard wat an engine roar
nearly crashed with the distraction lol
Posted By: scoop Re: bigcos Ford f150 lightning 5.4 v8 supercharged - 27th Jun 2006 4:58pm
Originally posted by BeemerRacer28:
It must use at least half a tank of fuel each time you edge forward, Jeebus!
It probably does use half a moped tanks worth every edge forward,but cars this big have mahoosive tanks so he propably sees a healthy 7 MPG and a total of 100 miles per tank lol
P.S. Can I pose on your bonnet?? I'll pay you haha

no u carnt but your sister ur your bird can...haha..

and yea its to loud, going back to get sortted well down on power..

scoop..

she will return 15-17mpg round town and if am good 18-20mpg on motorway...

but with the new exhaust on its doing 11 mpg..
Posted By: scoop Re: bigcos Ford f150 lightning 5.4 v8 supercharged - 27th Jun 2006 8:13pm
is 11 the lowest it'll go pushing hard? or can u get it lower?
Originally posted by scoop2004:
is 11 the lowest it'll go pushing hard? or can u get it lower?
8-9mpg but at mo be looking at 5mpg but its not running right with this exhaust on ,,(the 4 cats need to go back on)
your not trying to get that MPG down are you. I know a guy who got a 6.0 monaro down to about 3MPG. So i bet if you pushed it really really hard you could get it to 1-2MPG.

If you wouldnt mind can i come and take some leaves of your money tree. you must have one to run a car like that.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral