Forums
Posted By: John WRX Another problem with the scooby - 26th Apr 2005 4:56pm
Heater Matrix has decided it doesnt like me anymore and given up frown

Need some good luck soon or im going to be selling i think.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Another problem with the scooby - 26th Apr 2005 9:51pm
ahhh, you told me this earlier. If your going to sell get an Evo 6,7 or 8. But then again, you said to me earlier that you cant get insured on them. Why is that?
Im sure you can make her better again. Needs abit of tlc smile
Posted By: Scooby Re: Another problem with the scooby - 26th Apr 2005 11:33pm
Originally posted by John WRX:
Need some good luck soon or im going to be selling i think.
think think think Now where have i heard that recently think think think
Posted By: Dazza Re: Another problem with the scooby - 27th Apr 2005 12:08am
Everyone encounters problems John were u just want to sell up and move on - Iv had my share of problems like everyone else and always will.

Chin up buddy it'll pass
dont sell m8y!!!!!!!ive seen ur scooby at about 2 cruises and i love it!!!!!!didnt realise it was u till jimbo4x4 told me urs sed sammy on the side wen i told him it was parked by some cruise wirral cars i never nu!!!!!lol u may actually remember me if u saw me i was the really tall kid at the midsnight racin cruise with a really bad limp cause i injured myself at work lmao!!!!!!!i felt a rite idiot walkin round the car park!!!!!!
Posted By: scoop Re: Another problem with the scooby - 27th Apr 2005 1:02am
Unlucky john fella. Gutted for ya. How much of a bad thing is that to fail?? is it gonna cost loads to repair?im quite blessed really that my car has never mechanically failed me. ive only had to replace consumables. Clutch/tires etc.. Oh and a bush but i dont think that really counts. As sed b4 m8 keep ya chin up and remember how good she is to ya. You'll find its worth layin out the cash to get her warm again.Or u cud just drive cold?
Posted By: John WRX Re: Another problem with the scooby - 27th Apr 2005 1:42pm
ta peeps smile going to stick by my guns and get her sorted i thinks smile
Managed to find a cheaper heather matrix to avoid paying the £230 + vat for a new one, that was a shock beleive me lol.
Give me 4 weeks and ill be happy again as it will all be done laugh lol

Dunno why i cant get the insurance on an evo Laura, bit strange that. Could be as im under 25 or have points but wouldnt have thought that would affect it due to having max no claims and performance cars driving history.
Posted By: spinking Re: Another problem with the scooby - 27th Apr 2005 2:19pm
John you should try having my NAIL its breaking everyday at the mo the sooner i get a 2nd car and take it off the road the better keep at it mate it will all come good.
Posted By: John WRX Re: Another problem with the scooby - 27th Apr 2005 6:13pm
All sorted, managed to get a matrix for £50 plus vat from breakers, should be arriving tomorrow. Went to get some stuff out the car before its looking sick frown half the engine missing and dashboard is out lol
Posted By: DavidB Re: Another problem with the scooby - 30th Apr 2005 8:50pm
I am too prone to the old 'my car doesn't work! It's going to sell it tommorow!'
Worse is when you threaten to scrap it, that's when thing get a bit desperate.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral