Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Petrol Prices! - 5th Sep 2005 10:53am
Went to put fuel in the car on saturday, and normal UL is now circa 93.9p/l and optimax is 99.9p/l eek

What the hell can be done frown

I realise the price of oil has gone up hence the price rise, but the amount of tax on the fuel is still silly!!!

How long before some serious acion is taken (All this dont go to Esso / BP and dont go on certain days is crap as we all still need the fuel), anyone forsee anymore blockades and the likes?

Forget bank robberys, I can see petrol tankers being hijacked soon!!!

When I started driving, fuel was less than 40p/l, and its doubled since then (Roll on the jokes about people saying they are surprised the wheel was even invented when I started driving :rolleyes: ) and its getting to be a joke!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Petrol Prices! - 5th Sep 2005 10:58am
I just started a topic too stu, we must of been typing them at the same time lol

But yer it is a joke, i paid 100.9 per litre on borough road mad
Posted By: scoop Re: Petrol Prices! - 5th Sep 2005 5:50pm
do u have to use super unleaded adam?

The goverment are crooks. Why is it only this SHITTY country where we have to pay that much for petrol. In cyprus for instance it was somethin like 40p per litre when i was there last year. Makes me want a diesel now so i can run it on jet fuel
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Petrol Prices! - 5th Sep 2005 6:59pm
I use optimax mate as the standard fuel in japan is the equivelant of optimax over here if that makes sense?

Plus optimax is just better anyway smile
Posted By: scoop Re: Petrol Prices! - 5th Sep 2005 7:15pm
yeah dude, i understand that dilly. Thort ur car wouldnt be like that but hey, learn somethin new everyday. unlucky mate. I can use 95 ron, ner ner ner ner ner.

Shoot tony blurt
Posted By: Scooby Re: Petrol Prices! - 5th Sep 2005 9:30pm
***** Topic Closed *****

Click here to jump to new topic.............
© Wirral-Wikiwirral