Forums
Posted By: Wheels testing my remap video - 7th Feb 2006 4:05pm
As the thread says took the RS out today for a quick test now the roads are dry.

added a video to compare the car before the remap

http://media.putfile.com/fabia-vrs-r...mparison-video

i will get some outside shots of my car against and standard one to see the difference.

added a video of fabia fun too.

http://media.putfile.com/0---60-fabi...-and-wheelspin

All videos are shot on private land. and should not be copyed/replicated by anyone on public roads. These videos belong to me and have nothing to do with briskoda.net or any other website or person.

enjoy happy
Posted By: scoop Re: testing my remap video - 7th Feb 2006 8:24pm
Test failed frown i cant see it mate,but ur avatar looks god,why cant my car do handbrake turns? ford handbrakes are camel shit
Posted By: Dazza Re: testing my remap video - 8th Feb 2006 8:43pm
Your handbrake must be stretched or your back brakes are shot, all a hand brake does is locked the back wheels so if its in good condition its only as good as your brakes are
Posted By: scoop Re: testing my remap video - 8th Feb 2006 8:51pm
i could do it now and again in the green one but then it stopped,and the white one just wont play at all,ill get new shoes soon and see if it starts doin em,the green one did them on new shoes but then after about 3 turns it stopped again,suggesting they lost all major bite straight away,i want rear discs
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: testing my remap video - 10th Feb 2006 11:30am
Discs wont make that much of a difference i have discs on the rear and my handbrake is donkey plop. its just the type of car. also doing the handbrake turn could cause stress on the cable and cause it to strech (guess)
Posted By: Mark Re: testing my remap video - 10th Feb 2006 11:34am
Links are Dead ? frown
Posted By: Wheels Re: testing my remap video - 14th Feb 2006 9:55pm
Originally posted by WebMaster:
Links are Dead ? frown
Sorry try these now.

Re-Map Video

Dicking about Video
----------------------------------------
Admin Edit : Tidy Links
© Wirral-Wikiwirral