Forums
Some t*** has nicked the spoiler off my CRX in the early hours of Monday morning from outside my house mad
It is very distinctive as you can see from the pic.

If you have been offered this spoiler recently or have heard anyone bragging about this then please let me know by pm, email or a phone call. All calls will be treated in confidence or can be left anonymously.

I am offering a £200 reward if it leads to a court conviction and am not bothered about getting the spoiler back now but would be a bonus. My tel no is 0151 513 5216 or email [email protected]

[Linked Image]
I will keep my ears open for you.
Thanks mate.
sorry 2 hear bout that !!
sorry to here that matey i will keep me eyes an ears open for ya
Posted By: Anonymous Re: CRX Spoiler stolen Monday Night! Reward Offered!!! - 16th Feb 2005 4:31pm
gutted for ya matey, i hate leavin my car anywhere but from outside ya house takes the mick a little. hope u get it sorted! ill keep me ear to the ground. what area do ya live in?
Unbelivable mad

Did they Rip it off or Take it off?
I'm trying to say was it vandalisum or taken off carefully to sell on.

Will keep me eyes n ears open for you...

frown Dis-belief...
Sorry to hear that matey,

mams car was bust open last week around the corner from yours, and a neighbours car was heavily scratched.

frown

Guess there is some pests around there at the mo..
just out of interest which area do you live in think
as there seems to be a lot happening in the area
Gutted for you mate, dont bother with a court conviction, just give them what they deserve, BROKEN KNEE CAPS

Obviously will give you a shout if i hear anythink
If I hear anything will give you a shout gutted for you matey hope you get it sorted or sort out who theived it from you if you catch my drift!
I had this happen to me recently, if I see anything I'll do my best to find out the address and reg number of the tw@ who nicked it.

Everybody go out and mark your bodykit for christ's sake.
Originally posted by WebMaster:
[QB] Unbelivable mad

Did they Rip it off or Take it off?
I'm trying to say was it vandalisum or taken off carefully to sell on.
It was ripped off as it also smashed the rear window and broke the trim from around the window. Total cost of the damage is around £900 for a rear window, trim, spoiler & painting etc. The rear window is £500 alone with it being a CRX. It's probably in one piece though to sell so i've already checked on Ebay.
hope u get em break every 1 o ther thievin fingers then lube em up 4 spendin a good few years sharin a cell with LEROY in walton jail.

unluck fella
You're in luck, they have a CRX in 4x4 dismantlers on Cleveland street in Birkehnhead. wink
Sorry to hear the ... have attacked ad. Will keep me wits about me for ya and looks like good news about the crappy in post above.
Originally posted by StationMiek:
You're in luck, they have a CRX in 4x4 dismantlers on Cleveland street in Birkehnhead. wink
Thanks for that info. They haven't got one at the moment apparantly. They said they are getting one in next week but is more than likely going to be sold as a complete car frown
It's just clicked that they may be getting mine in next week as it's possible it's going to be written off. Looks as though its may be sold as a complete car then?

If it does get written off is it still the law that I can buy it back for pennies or do they have to get scrapped now?
What a mad coincidence!
You can buy it back, as it's not written off. It's something like catagory D or A. Either way, I know loads of people who have done this.
All the cars you see out on the front have been sold to the scrappies for pennies and then they do them up and sell them.

Have you got anymore pics of the spoiler? I am really going to keep my eyes peeled for them.
No I can't find any more pics of the spoiler. If I do find any I will post them.

Cheers mate thumbsup
Gutted to hear about this mate.hope you find the people who did this and give them a fair kickin'.I know i would.They wont be truly sorry if the pc sort em out. It takes a nice broken head to make them types know theyve messed up!whenever im down at my second home ill look out for it mate.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral