one of my mates from corsasport went ona a track day today,

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

then some unlucky ******* flipped his 200sx on its roof after track only being open about 10 mins, nobody was seriously hurt i dont think.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: lawton Re: Elvington airfield trackday : Pictures - 5th Feb 2006 12:53am
[Linked Image]

Marshals did an awesome job as always, track was soon re open.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: lawton Re: Elvington airfield trackday : Pictures - 5th Feb 2006 12:54am
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

my mates Corsa looking desperate to get out on track frown ECU light came on driving up and now it wont rev past 4k so no chance.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: lawton Re: Elvington airfield trackday : Pictures - 5th Feb 2006 1:10am
bit mnore info on the crash

just to confirm the guys in the roll were fine, if a bit shook up. What was horrible is that the owner was a passenger as it was his mate driving! :shock:

To top it all they were due an instructor session, if only they had done it sooner!

Thats the first roll we've seen at elvington in three years and the first time in that place. At least no-one was hurt and the apart from the front of the roof being pretty mangled the car didn't look too bad.
Posted By: evo ad Re: Elvington airfield trackday : Pictures - 5th Feb 2006 1:18pm
How did he manage to roll it? eek Did he have a blow out or something on the bend?
Posted By: lawton Re: Elvington airfield trackday : Pictures - 5th Feb 2006 1:42pm
not sure mate, ill try and find out for you,

all i no is they pushed it to the main road and rang for a recovery truck aparently.
Posted By: Dazza Re: Elvington airfield trackday : Pictures - 5th Feb 2006 1:59pm
Nice pics, it shows the fun you could have if you attended the Elvington Trackday tease

That 3door Cosworth with the Thundersaloon kit is amazing!
Posted By: Gary Re: Elvington airfield trackday : Pictures - 5th Feb 2006 2:43pm
agree with dazza here (for a change) that sierra cossie is stunning i mean look at the size of the rear wheels! couple of others i liek include the elise (would be so much fun on a track), smooth skyline is nice aswel.

feel for the lad who flipped his car and whos corsa's car went dead.
Posted By: lawton Re: Elvington airfield trackday : Pictures - 5th Feb 2006 2:54pm
just been told this about the 200,

i think he lost it on a bend and it dug into the grass and rolled it. in the drivers briefing they said if your gonna go on the grass try to steer straight so you just get your front bumber damaged and reduce the risk of rolling.

yeah, those tyres are so wide,
someone reckons they are 365 wide, which is nearly twice as wide as my tyres, lol
Posted By: scoop Re: Elvington airfield trackday : Pictures - 11th Feb 2006 12:17pm
Sexpiss in my pants @ the sierra. Wheels that'll put the veyron to shame lol. And that gold MR2 is spanky.Great pics mark
© Wirral-Wikiwirral