Forums
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance i think i might sell my car! - 9th Dec 2004 7:14pm
nxt week i might sell my car ive just had an arguement with my dad and im ****** off now so think its time 2 sell im ****** off lookin at it it nt never gonna go ne where might put it up 4 £1700-£1800!!!!!! wat u reaken its a 1.4 k reg!!!!bear in mind ive seen these modded k reg astras go 4 £5000 b4 and they nt much better than mine!!!!!!!!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: i think i might sell my car! - 9th Dec 2004 8:22pm
Already had this discussion with you privately. You know what my views and opinions are happy
no this time its not through choice!!!!!i cant afford 2 insure the car and my dads basicly sed i have 2 pay 4 everything myself cuz hes been a *****!!!!!!!!i really am gutted and im just gonna have 2 sell it!!!!i really dont want 2 but thats wat im gonna have 2 do!!!!! no frown
Posted By: scoop Re: i think i might sell my car! - 9th Dec 2004 9:15pm
right matey u need to speak to liverpool victoria and get a quote on the car STANDARD.then after u start ur premium tell them u fitted this this and this to it and theyll insure the parts but they DO NOT increase ur premium.i admit theyre quotes r hi but they wont double when u tell em u fitted a bodykit.im payin 1000 pound a year on a p reg 1.4 with all the mods on.im 19 with 1 yrs no claims and a St andrews postcode
Posted By: scoop Re: i think i might sell my car! - 9th Dec 2004 9:16pm
But if u do sell it pt it up for 2100 and some1 will knock u down to like 1900. its worth that AT LEAST mate.fine example of a modded astra
im only 17 m8 so itll at least double wat i was already gonna pay!!!!!do u reaken £2500 is pushin it!!!!
Posted By: scoop Re: i think i might sell my car! - 9th Dec 2004 9:38pm
Liv viccy do not increase premium due to mods trust me i am with them and have been since the day i passed my test. The downer is they also will not reduce ur premium if u fit a cat 1 alarm and if u do ur pass plus they also dont care. Get thru ur test then get quotes and if u cant affors it then let her go. Ask 2500 m8 but u may still only get peeps willin to pay just under 2.How much u spent on inc the price of the car
ive spent a grand on a few things but not includin kit and wheels just bits like sound system and zaust and a bit of summat else!!!!im happy 2 take £1800 4 it every 1 sed not 2 sell it my sister said she wont let me sell it!!!!cuz shell want me 2 drop her off and pick her up from goin clubbin and discos with streetcred lol wen i pass!!!!!!im tryin 2 find a way!!!!ive got a quote in my moms name from liv vic £780 in moms name with me as named driver fully comp with all mods!!!!!!
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: i think i might sell my car! - 10th Dec 2004 2:35am
Don't sell it mate, it means too much to ya. If anything just keep it sitting in the drive 'til you've got the money to insure it wink
Posted By: AX_125 Re: i think i might sell my car! - 10th Dec 2004 8:17am
You might have a hard time selling such a modified car.

May aswell keep it imo
its gonna just knacker up the longer it sits on the drive!!!!!
nt gonna sell it ill just drive round without no insurance and licence itll get 2 the **** in the end and im a well behaved kid not a knob head but if thats wat its gonna take 4 the **** 2 listen then ill do it!!!!
Posted By: scoop Re: i think i might sell my car! - 10th Dec 2004 6:23pm
That is the most stupid thing i have ever heard in my entire life. Dont do that. Its ur life and ur car so deal with it how u want but dont break the law and deffo dont come near me with an uninsured car
i am 1 of them people that would never ever dare do something like that in my life but ive gotta do it 2 annoy him cuz i dont want to sell it its either that or ill go and kick the side in on my car!!!i cant help doin things like that 2 my things wen im ****** off ive thrown a £400 video fone at the wall b4 my £200 motorola fone in the sea and plenty of tv smashin and xboxs and that because i just go mad!!!!i no im a **** 4 doin it but thats wat i have 2 do 2 let my anger out and i mean doin that 2 my own stuff no 1 elses i would never do that!!!but at this moment in time i really want 2 smash it up!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: i think i might sell my car! - 10th Dec 2004 6:34pm
Im sure whatever the argument, things will be sorted. I have to pay for my insurance starting next year, you got to learn to grow up sooner or later.... think
i no but i cant afford 2 insure it and thats the car i want to drive!!!!!
Posted By: scoop Re: i think i might sell my car! - 10th Dec 2004 6:38pm
Bit of a silly idea to modify a car so much u cant afford to keep it goin. dont damage ur car. Just go and throw a pint of milk on the floor or something but not sure what all this is about but ur dad will come round u will see
yes but i could afford a modded car b4 cuz my dad was gonna pay 4 it all thats why i bought it!!!!!
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: i think i might sell my car! - 11th Dec 2004 4:53pm
mate uv got a ful time job just leave ur pride an joy on the drive without insurance thats what i had to do with mine for 4 months an

channel all ya anger into savin ya money u work hard for every day n focus on passin ya test an wen that time cums ya will hav sum moeny to pay a lump sum of ya insurance off makin the figure no so much to pay off,

make sacrifices like not drinkin so much or goin out, if you want sumtin bad enuff ull get it
im keepin it after the dispute my dads gonna get it insured with l plates!!!! laugh
Posted By: scoop Re: i think i might sell my car! - 11th Dec 2004 5:32pm
Kerbed rims ahoy sorry
i no but i never did it in the instructers car drivin round lol!!!!!
Posted By: DavidB Re: i think i might sell my car! - 12th Dec 2004 10:33pm
Looks nice mate, reckon you could get around 2000 for it.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: i think i might sell my car! - 13th Dec 2004 9:01am
Next time, i would seriously advise against announcing that you are driving such a noticable car around uninsured on a publically accessable message board, Police and other ppeople who might report you to the police do look at this message board and the majority of "cruisers" hat uninsured peeps.

Nice to hear you got the car insured, make sure you shop around smile
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: i think i might sell my car! - 13th Dec 2004 10:18am
glad you saw sence mate
Posted By: Rocco Re: i think i might sell my car! - 13th Dec 2004 11:09am
Ja, your a muppet mate! You have got to calm down with your extreme views! If you ever go around without insurance i will be on the phone to you soooo quick! take it easy mate, if you want a chat about selling you car or sorting things out give me a ring! Bit of advice get a punch bag! lol happy
i would never do ne thin like that u no me rocco!!!i just got really annoyed the other day and wen i get annoyed i wanna smash things up u remember that wicked vid fone i had 2 yrs ago at wakestock it waz £400 and i told u about me bein stressed about my old job and never wanted 2 go 2 work that much that my mom forced me 2 go and i just flipped and smashed it off the wall!!!and as u no i nt a violent person!!!and i was a **** 4 doin it but thats wat i do!!!!and b4 ne 1 thinks i would hit a bird in a temper cause im makin myself sound like a nutcase i would never do that!!!!just had another arguement with my dad and this time im just gonna pay 4 it myself!!!! happy
Posted By: scoop Re: i think i might sell my car! - 13th Dec 2004 5:10pm
doh Go russ doh u maddy!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral