Forums
Posted By: yoller Honda Civic Type R secondhand wheel / tyre wanted - 28th Aug 2014 1:33pm
I'm trying to find a secondhand wheel and tyre to use as a spare for a 2008 Honda Civic Type R. The car doesn't come with a spare and instead has a canister of sealant and an electric inflator, which proved useless when I recently had a puncture. I know you can get a lightweight spare wheel, but I'd prefer a full-size one. The wheel is 18in rim and the tyre size is 225 / 40. Any suggestions welcome.
Been there done that on the Runcorn bypass and I was 5 days overdue on the AA, had to listen to all that garbage about safety and the bypass was busy and the only place was in the rear of the car, when I found out I was 5days overdue, I did say to them it was noisy and busy I will sort out when you get me to a tyre place, they said no, they wanted the card there and then, so I went off hook and found a piece of paper that I get each year from M53 Ford after each service and rang another AA number and they came out like a shot, went to RAC, also bought a spare wheel and tyre at the scrappy in Beckwith st and a jack at another scrappy.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral