Forums
Posted By: j_demo Vauxhall key cutters? - 19th Aug 2014 5:38pm
Does anyone know where's best to get a vauxhall key cut? Had to get a new key as the blade on the old key broke which was fun...
Got a new housing etc off the 'bay but just need the new blade cut/engraved.

[Linked Image]

Slightly different fob to that one above but blade looks the same.

Help me out here guys!!!! Please?

Basically who does them and at what cost.
Posted By: rover644 Re: Vauxhall key cutters? - 19th Aug 2014 6:01pm
There is a shop opposite the sainsbury in heswall. I got a ford one done there a while back
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Vauxhall key cutters? - 19th Aug 2014 6:03pm
I have the same problem,got told the other day,by the chap in liscard to go to the locksmiths in Moreton. Not been yet me self though so wouldn't know if they do. He did say there's not many places around here that do these type.
Posted By: ianyam Re: Vauxhall key cutters? - 19th Aug 2014 6:20pm
Hi, I used this company to cut me a key for my 09 Ford Transit, he is fully mobile based in Wallasey. Highly recommend.

http://www.actionlocksmithsltd.co.uk/
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Vauxhall key cutters? - 19th Aug 2014 7:02pm
I've used Access Locks in Whitby near Morrisons at Ellesmere Port. Good service and great prices.
Posted By: davew3 Re: Vauxhall key cutters? - 19th Aug 2014 7:18pm
The key shop in Hoylake I had a Ford cut, they seem to have the kit required to cut car keys and set them up for the car and loads of books on key styles.
Posted By: SilentReader Re: Vauxhall key cutters? - 19th Aug 2014 8:28pm
Timpsons in liscard, I had a ford key cut there, I didn't have the code for the cutting but the guy there did it just off looking at the other key I had and it worked perfect, all for about 8 quid, I'd supplied the blank blade to be cut
Posted By: Finney Re: Vauxhall key cutters? - 20th Aug 2014 4:29am
Makesafe in Oxton will sort it for you
Posted By: j_demo Re: Vauxhall key cutters? - 20th Aug 2014 6:43am
cheers for the replies everyone! will give all that has been mentioned a bell today and see what they quote.

if anyone else has any further suggestions please add your comments, i'll keep checking until i find a price i'm happy with xD
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Vauxhall key cutters? - 20th Aug 2014 10:02pm
How did you get on bud? Am interested as I need one doing myself
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Vauxhall key cutters? - 21st Aug 2014 12:48am
go to the place in moreton and ask for jamie, he can do them jase, shop on holake road just before the shell garage.
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Vauxhall key cutters? - 21st Aug 2014 8:05am
Cheers ste wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral