Forums
Posted By: Alonso Need to find the radio code from my new car. - 20th Jul 2014 8:43am
Hi all,
I have just bought a replacement motor. I need to establish the radio code. The previous owner doesn't know it and there is nothing in any of the documents I have received with it.
Can anybody recommend to me a local company on the Wirral that do this sort of job for a reasonable cost?
Thanks.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Need to find the radio code from my new car. - 20th Jul 2014 9:07am
Just put radio codes into google and you should find what you need to set it yourself.
Posted By: fillbo Re: Need to find the radio code from my new car. - 20th Jul 2014 10:59am
try here. Radio code
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Need to find the radio code from my new car. - 20th Jul 2014 11:00am
Is your car a Ford Alonso mate?
Try auto electrian bottom of Borrowdale road moreton
Posted By: Alonso Re: Need to find the radio code from my new car. - 20th Jul 2014 6:58pm
Originally Posted by Kev30x
Is your car a Ford Alonso mate?

It's a VW. Thanks for your interest.
Posted By: Alonso Re: Need to find the radio code from my new car. - 20th Jul 2014 7:05pm
Thanks all for replying. I had a similar problem a good few years ago, and I used a lad who had his business in Borough Road. It's gone now. I shall try Fred in Borrowdale Road. I forgot about him. Or might try the free service. But I always tend to think that they give us nothing for free. But thanks for your advice.
Posted By: Alonso Re: Need to find the radio code from my new car. - 20th Jul 2014 7:34pm
Just found the code chaps. Hidden away at the back of the manual which is as thick as the Old Testament and New combined. That's saved me a few quid. It was recorded beneath the radio's serial number. I was looking for it to have a go at the freebie. No need now. Thanks all.
Posted By: fillbo Re: Need to find the radio code from my new car. - 20th Jul 2014 9:02pm
glad you got it sorted
party party party
© Wirral-Wikiwirral