Forums
Posted By: Petei123 Car Insurance - 19th May 2014 12:30pm
Got my renewal through for my car (1.4 Polo) from Admiral at £780ish yesterday. An increase of almost £250 on last years price!!

So I done the usual, went and searched elsewhere.

lots of prices came up, cheapest being £315 from a company id never heard of. But looking further down the list, guess who I see? Admiral quoting me £360. So I called them up and explained id seen said price, which they honoured.

So bear that in mind when renewing your insurance. Saved myself a shed load today and alot of hassle by cancelling the insurance and taking out a new policy with all the ball ache that comes with it!!
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: Car Insurance - 22nd May 2014 2:41pm
Drives me mad when they don't offer loyal customers the best quote.
Same as sky tv only until you ring and threaten to cancel do you get a reduction. The reduction should be as standard for current customers.
Good for you for challenging it.
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: Car Insurance - 22nd May 2014 2:41pm
Drives me mad when they don't offer loyal customers the best quote.
Same as sky tv only until you ring and threaten to cancel do you get a reduction. The reduction should be as standard for current customers.
Good for you for challenging it.
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Car Insurance - 22nd May 2014 3:22pm
Sorry I didn't do that myself.
I think vehicle insurances have gone up so they can get back some of the money these insurance firms had to spend on the floods claims
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Car Insurance - 23rd May 2014 8:39am
I used to get my car insurance from Lloyds TSB. The policy was a Churchill one. I thought going direct with Churchill would cut out the middleman and save money, but no, it was almost double.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral