Forums
Posted By: Petei123 How Much?? - 21st Apr 2014 5:54pm
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone would be able to tell me how much my car is worth.

Its a 2004 VW Polo Twist 3door, 102k. Alloys, electric windows the usual spec.

There is no service history unfortunately,but I might be able to dig out some paper work for work carried out about 12-18 months a go (was posted on here around that time)

Tax runs out at the end of April and MOT in May (I think?).

its currently not running as I have left it due to not needing it. It was last run/engine turned over in February when we had that big chill. It had to be jumped but seemed fine when on idle.

Now as I say, at the moment its not running and hasn't been for a few months, but I'd like to know what you would feel a reasonable price for it would be in its current condition.
I'm looking to sell as is and hopefully someone out there will be able to give it a good once over and have a decent little runaround for themselves.

Thanks
Posted By: OhYeah Re: How Much?? - 21st Apr 2014 6:42pm
I may be interested in this depending what you want for it smile
Posted By: Petei123 Re: How Much?? - 21st Apr 2014 6:45pm
Hi, as I've said, I'm looking for what people think the above os worth. I don't have a specific price in mind, I just want a valuation and then I'll go fr there smile
Posted By: mrhanky Re: How Much?? - 21st Apr 2014 7:04pm
with no history and minimal mot worth a punt at £400 ish
petrol or diesel?
Posted By: OhYeah Re: How Much?? - 21st Apr 2014 7:14pm
You need to clear your inbox bud ive tried to message you. To be fair it all depends on condition and whats up with it you must have some idea of what you would take for it!!
Posted By: Petei123 Re: How Much?? - 21st Apr 2014 7:19pm
Mrhanky - its petrol and thanks for the reply.

Ohyeah - my inbox is now cleared
© Wirral-Wikiwirral