Forums
Posted By: Missdior1969 Anyone have a Nissan Juke? - 29th Mar 2014 4:16pm
I am just wanting some information on a Nissan Juke 1.5 dci garages just want to sell you what they want you to hear. So can anyone tell me what this car is like, do you get milage on the diesel? Is there any difference with the 1.6 engines?
Anything you don't like? I have a tigra convertible which I have had from new 2007 with 31,000 on the clock 1.4i and it is so economical.
Thank you
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Anyone have a Nissan Juke? - 29th Mar 2014 7:10pm
Got a 13 plate for the wife last year. We have had a few issues. Wirral Nissan are very poor Liverpool are very good.

The car itself is a nice drive very cheap to run cost us 25 to get to Pwllheli and back.
Posted By: Missdior1969 Re: Anyone have a Nissan Juke? - 29th Mar 2014 7:18pm
Thanks for the reply is it a diesel? With a full tank what milage does she get?
Posted By: Blueskier Re: Anyone have a Nissan Juke? - 30th Mar 2014 2:01am
I had a Juke courtesy car for a month while i waited on my new car.
Diesel, which was great. Three settings for engine mapping, powerful if needs be and economy wise i was getting at least 55mpg in real use. Ignore any manufacturers stated figures.
I would have one but the boot is quite small for what appears to be a large car. No good for our camping trips.
Have to disagree over Nissan Wirral, i think they were shortlisted by JD Power for customer satisfaction nationwide.
Might have been on their facebook page.
Posted By: Missdior1969 Re: Anyone have a Nissan Juke? - 30th Mar 2014 8:58am
Aw thanks that's why I would rather ask people who have had one
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Anyone have a Nissan Juke? - 30th Mar 2014 9:42am
I'm not to sure what she gets from a full tank, we never let it get below half and she only does 6000 a year.

They are only 130 a month on lease, for that price they are a steal, correct about the boot, so small!

Her car had a serious fault and went back to Wirral, took a month to sort. Phoned Wirral as she list a wing mirror. Got told we would get a call back that never came. Went to liverpool the guy fitted the new one for free, (100 quid for mirror though!) we will be taking ours to liverpool from now on.
Posted By: Missdior1969 Re: Anyone have a Nissan Juke? - 30th Mar 2014 5:16pm
Never seen a juke for that price on lease, maybe if you are business you get it at the price.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Anyone have a Nissan Juke? - 30th Mar 2014 8:07pm
Vehicles for business personal lease. Look them up smile 100 plus vat 6000 miles.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Anyone have a Nissan Juke? - 2nd Apr 2014 8:45am
I personally wouldn't touch any Renault/Nissan with a diesel engine and gearbox - the general rule is you will be having problems with it within five years, they're not great (do a search on google).
Posted By: Missdior1969 Re: Anyone have a Nissan Juke? - 2nd Apr 2014 8:53pm
Have you dealt with one? Am test driving one next week
Posted By: Missdior1969 Re: Anyone have a Nissan Juke? - 2nd Apr 2014 9:17pm
My friend sent me this there uncle is a Machanic
he said it would be economical but unless you're doing at least 12 thousand miles a year it's not worth it. He said a car like that needs motorway drives not just city drives because something gets built up with the diesel and then costs a fortune to fix. So he said unless you're going to be doing 12 thousand miles a year and giving it motorway drives he wouldn't recommend it. He said it would just be over 50 miles to the gallon
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Anyone have a Nissan Juke? - 3rd Apr 2014 12:49pm
While that's true, it will unfortunately more likely show up for the second owner of the car, if the new owner is the kind of person who does regular renewals.
Posted By: Blueskier Re: Anyone have a Nissan Juke? - 3rd Apr 2014 1:36pm
Probably meant the DPF, diesel particulate filter. They need to get up hot i.e. motorway run quite regularly to keep clean if not they clog or fail i believe. Have a google.
Thats why the post office running diesel vans is mental, short journeys without a good run kill them.
This is for all diesels now since the DPF was forced in to cut harmful emissions. Its to do with the size of the sooty deposits from diesels engines that is harmful to some people.
Posted By: Missdior1969 Re: Anyone have a Nissan Juke? - 3rd Apr 2014 8:27pm
Right ok what about the 1.6 petrol then? Is that ecomical anyone???
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Anyone have a Nissan Juke? - 4th Apr 2014 11:43am
I suppose weight and shape also plays a factor in economy, especially in these "crossover" cars, also referred to as "urban 4x4s" or "urban SUVs".
© Wirral-Wikiwirral