Forums
Posted By: lansyp respray - 3rd Jan 2014 2:11pm
Hi looking to get a price for a full respray of an old j reg rover 416 .can anyone give me a quote or point me in the right direction cheers paul
Posted By: eggandchips Re: respray - 3rd Jan 2014 2:36pm
theres a place in withens lane, liscard just by the british legion, no idea about price tho
Posted By: Dilly Re: respray - 3rd Jan 2014 3:00pm
Originally Posted by eggandchips
theres a place in withens lane, liscard just by the british legion, no idea about price tho

That's Spraysystems ring Dave on 07709846767. Dilly
Posted By: lansyp Re: respray - 3rd Jan 2014 3:24pm
Thanks will give it a go
Posted By: spinner1 Re: respray - 3rd Jan 2014 8:15pm
Hi
Try Motorvision on Corporation Road,
( near the old Dock Pub ) I ,ve been there
a couple of times, they are good and very
reasonable.
Posted By: orangebay Re: respray - 6th Jan 2014 1:22pm
I use:

Alan at A Williams Auto Body Repairs in Wallasey (638 8017/ 07958 598167).

He has done my '79 Vw Camper, '94 Ford Probe and is just about to do my '77 MG Midget.

I would highly recommend him.
Posted By: DavidB Re: respray - 7th Jan 2014 7:35pm
Good on you respraying a car that anyone else would consider a 'banger'. smile

I am also looking for a place that can replace rear arches (inner and outer) and a few other bits and give it a complete respray (mk1 MR2). Will be in the original colour.
Posted By: lansyp Re: respray - 7th Jan 2014 7:47pm
i havent had a chance to try any one yet ,and this car is well worth it as my wife has owned it for years and it flys through the mot every year and its only done 84000 miles so plenty of life left in it yet
Posted By: orangebay Re: respray - 8th Jan 2014 1:42pm
Originally Posted by DavidB
Good on you respraying a car that anyone else would consider a 'banger'. smile

I am also looking for a place that can replace rear arches (inner and outer) and a few other bits and give it a complete respray (mk1 MR2). Will be in the original colour.

That brings back memories, I had a white mk1 mr2 a while back and loved it!

The guy I recommended also does welding and put a sliding door bottom on my van, you cant see where the join was at all.

He is well worth having a word with and his prices are really reasonable. If you do speak with him, tell him Barry gave his details.

Good luck!

ps - he has some really interesting motors which evidence the quality of his work.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral