Forums
Posted By: Gleaming Reccomend a honest and fair priced mot garage - 17th Jun 2013 6:17pm
Hey all can anyone recommend a good guy and reasonably priced MOT station in Wallasey area?

Had a offer thru for Kwik fit or national cant remember which, but I'm not sure about using a chain compared to a local recommended guy. Even if its £30 with the coupon lol
Kelvin service station on Wheatland very good but can be very busy- if you dont want the wait Walsh's are great too and do it while you wait
Posted By: tedmus Re: Reccomend a honest and fair priced mot garage - 17th Jun 2013 8:30pm
Not Wallasey based but I use Ron Hampson, garage is in Hoylake but he lives in Wallasey, usually picks the car up from mine and drops off, top bloke and doesn't rip you off.
mike hurst
I used to use Village motors in wallasey for the MOT as they only charged £35. If it needed alot of work I would email the details off to several garages for a price.
The only garage i wouldnt recommend is vw audi seat in Hoylake.
Charged me another £49 to rectify a fault they had caused.
Originally Posted by mrhanky
mike hurst

Snap, Mike Hurst!
Posted By: Santos Re: Reccomend a honest and fair priced mot garage - 17th Jun 2013 10:29pm
Yeah Mike Hurst
Posted By: Dilly Re: Reccomend a honest and fair priced mot garage - 17th Jun 2013 10:38pm
Ray Street, Old Gorsey lane Wallasey, honest, very fair and not looking for your repairs so will not have your pants down.
Mike Hurst.

Wouldnt go near Village Motors again personally. May be okay now.
Cheap MOT but feel they more than make up for it.
Gave me an advisory on my wheel bearings. This was in 2007, still have the car and the same wheel bearings. Must have healed themselves.
Mike Hurst in Seabank Road. You can't go wrong.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Reccomend a honest and fair priced mot garage - 18th Jun 2013 8:53am
Originally Posted by Heswall1958
Mike Hurst in Seabank Road. You can't go wrong.
withthat
Mike Hurst...total honesty...you are in safe hands there
© Wirral-Wikiwirral